Part 42

-The next day-

Candy pops P.O.V

I slowly carefully get up trying not to wake (Y/N) up, she moves causing me to stop thinking I woke her, nope. I get off the bed and go into the kitchen and get a couple plates out and a pan, "Now what should I make?.." I whisper to myself. I guess I'll just make her some (F/F). 

-After that-

(Y/N)s P.O.V

I wake up to the smell of something cooking and groggily get up off bed, I walk into the kitchen and see candy pop, "Hey love, what are you making?" I asked him wrapping my arms around him from behind, "Mmm morning darling~ just making your favorite.." He said softly, I coo into his ear and kiss his neck, "Aww that's lovely thank you~" 

He giggles happily and turns to me putting his cooking aside, he gently kisses me on the lips and smiles and then continues doing what he was doing. I pull out a chair and sit down. 

-After about 10-15 minutes-

"It's finished!' Candy pop said as he set it on both of our plates. I grab my fork/spoon and start eating, "Wow this is great poppy!" He nods and smiles, "Yep! No problem!" We both eat our food and finish up. Candy pop gets the silverware and starts washing the dishes, "No no! You don't have to do that love!" I said. He chuckles, "No, I insist darling!" He said finishing up cleaning them. "Wait how'd you clean them so quickly?" I asked him, "I'm just fast I guess.. That includes some other stuff you don't know about yet~.. Until marriage of course-" "Poppy!" I said flustered and covering the blush on my face, "Oh sorry I must've said too much! Hehehe~.." He snickered with a pervy smirk on his face, "It's okay I guess.." I said still blushing. He comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around me, "So what do you feel like doing today hmm?" He asked me, "I don't know.. Maybe we could go to the park?" I said, he smiles, "That's a lovely idea (Y/N)." He cooed into my ear and kissed me. 

"Is that what we're doing today then?" I asked standing up from my chair, he nods, "Yes!" He said happily. "Well I guess I should get ready." I said walking to our room, "I'll be right out in a few!" I said out loud.

"Alright!" He said in response.

-Some time after that-

"I'm out!" I walked out of the room wearing a (F/C) baggy sweater, black jeans, boots, and a grey beanie, "Perfect for the fall!" I thought. Candy pop looks at me and smiles, "You look really good in (F/C)~." He said winking at me making me blush. "Well then let's go." He said opening a portal to a different realm. We both stepped out into the portal and we were somewhere completely different. The crisp cool fall air and wind blowing the orange and red leaves across the ground, that specific nostalgic scent of fall, and the Halloween decorations are up. I take a deep breathe embracing the nice fall air, "It's nice isn't it?" Candy pop said. "Yes it is." I said.

"There's a playground just right across the road, do you wanna go there?" He asked, "Yep! Race you there!" I said happily as I started running down the road, "Hey wait!" He said laughing. He started running and got ahead and ended up beating me there, "I win!" He said as he fell into a leaf pile in the playground, I finally catch up, "Only cause of those long legs of yours!" I said jokingly, "Your not wrong though." He said. (Hmm wonder what else it lon- NOTHING SORRY). 

I jumped into the leaf pile and landed on top of him, "Ahh oh nooo there's a wild (Y/N) on me!" He said laughing making me laugh and smile, "Awh, I love you." I said. "I love you too!" He said.

"Sooo... Wanna go to that tire swing?" I asked, "Totally!" He said getting up, I laughed cause he was covered in leaves and there were stuck in his hair, "Your covered in leaves silly!" I said laughing, he looks back at me, "You are too!" We both laugh and sit on the tire swing, "Wait how do you sit on these things again?" He said confused, "Nahhh your fine you've got it right." I said to him, "Ohhh okayy." 

We both got quite and stared into each others eyes, "Your eyes are like it's own galaxy you know that?" I said softly, he blushes and smiles, "Yours are beautiful too though.." He said as he gently put his hands around my face and put his lips on mine, kissing me. After several seconds he let go and he held my head on his chest, "So when do you want to go home?" He asked, "I don't know when ever you feel like it.." I said a little tired already, "Oh you tired already?" He asked looking down at me, "Yeah.." I said yawning. "Oh that's okay let's just go then." He said getting up as he held me. "Hey no that's not fair for you." I said.

"No it's okay I understand you are tired." He said insisting. "If you say so... But do you think maybe we could get cookies from somewhere before we leave?" I asked him, "Yes and where?" "Anywhere.." I said dozing off.

Candy pops P.O.V

"O-oh well okay, I'm sure I could just make you some-" I stop talking when I realize she had fallen asleep. I smile, "So cute.." I said to myself. Well then I guess this means we're going home and I'm making some cookies.