02 | Ignorance

- Chapter 02 -

Ignorance

Kuroko's eyes were still staring at the message. He couldn't believe that someone was actually proposing to him to become internet friends. . . No. It must be because of my 'famous' books, right? That happens all the time. . . Kuroko voiced in his mind and shook his head. Why would anyone want to be my friend anyways?

His hands travelled on the keyboard as he began typing an answer to her request.

'@InsomniacAuthor I'm sorry but I can't.'

The phantom felt the guilt drowning him deep inside but there was no other way of pushing hypocrites away. He needed to do this in order not to fall deeper in their trap. For once again, Kuroko resumed back to his news feed which was flooded with Wattpad's messages.

Why not try and write the next chapter? the bluenette thought and clicked his 'Create' section which was occupied by three sole stories. He clicked on the only unfinished one and created a new draft, naming it and then going off to the empty white text box. His hands rested upon the laptop and didn't even twitch.

"What can I write though?" he asked himself out-loud and rested his head on his palm. Times like those -when he didn't know what to write- were completely mind-wrecking for him. He wanted to get away from everything yet he didn't know what to write in order to accomplish that.

Kuroko saved the draft for the moment and clicked back on his profile. Suddenly, a small notification with number '1' on it appeared on his name and he realized that someone had sent him an inbox message. Suddenly, a questionable excitement began filling the pit of his stomach. Could it be that InsomniacAuthor who was messaging him? Could she have messaged him first?

The phantom hesitated for a bit before clicking on the inbox and waiting for the message to load. Once the page had loaded, his suspicions were confirmed. A message from InsomniacAuthor was waiting for him in his inbox.

Shall I? he questioned himself before letting his finger click on the mouse and open the message. The message was consisting a sole word, a simple and mundane thing.

'Hey :)'

// happy birthday, sister <3 hope you enjoyed the chapter //