✿ Author's note ✿

Hello, hello, humanoids. I'm named Katsu and I'm, quite obviously, the author of this book. I have to inform you about certain things before we start so take a seat and watch my fair warnings.

✿ 1 ✿ Inspiration

This book was practically inspired by my daily life on here. I had once thought of making a facebook/online love story with a KnB bias too. . . and it ended up being like this. So please don't accuse me of copying someone else's work or something similar to that. The story line is mine, my OC is mine and nothing is copied.

✿ 2 ✿ To own or not to own

I personally don't own Kuroko Tetsuya. He is a creation of Tadatoshi Fujimaki, from the famous sport manga Kuroko no Basuke. The Wattpad usernames "TheBluePhantom" and "InsomniacAuthor" are entirely made up. Any relations with reality are completely coincidental. Also, my OC and the cover are mine and made by me.

✿ 3 ✿ Format, universe and point of view

Unlike the rest of online love stories, this will be written with plain text and non-script/text writing. There will be certain points which will be made with text writing but they will be for the sake of the plot. The chapters will also be quite short, if I may add. It will be slightly AU-ish since Kuroko doesn't have a Wattpad account (laughs awkwardly) but no major differences. Third point of view, mostly from Kuroko's perspective.

And that would be it! I hope you will all enjoy this fan fiction as much as I will (when writing it, of course) and you can leave any kind of helpful feedback any time! Thank you all!