13 | The Invasion of Trolls

- Chapter 13 -

The Invasion of Trolls

"TheBluePhantom is a faker, you all know it lmao, I bet he doesn't even write his own books which btw are shitty x"

Kuroko's eye twitched in annoyance upon viewing the message he was tagged in to another person's profile. They were clearly a fake profile, yet he couldn't help but be angry. Although he was the one confronting Ino about her hater problem a few days ago, he was taken aback from such message.

As if Ino had a sixth sense, a message from her popped up in his inbox.

InsomniacAuthor (1 minute ago): I have great news (◕ ワ ◕✿)

TheBluePhantom: What's up?

InsomniacAuthor: Drum roll please . . . My story reached 100 votes! I'm flippin' (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

TheBluePhantom: Good job

InsomniacAuthor: Is something wrong mate? |ω・')

TheBluePhantom: No, it's chill.

InsomniacAuthor: Tell me a name and an address and I'll settle it ヽ(*`゚Д')ノ

TheBluePhantom: It's, uh . . . Someone posted a message about me. An offensive one. It's obviously a fake account but still.

InsomniacAuthor: A troll (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧ Give me the link now!

Kuroko sighed upon her sentence but he sent her the link of the person's profile anyways, wanting to see the outcome of this. Truth was that he had never seen Ino during action yet and for some reason, he was eager to watch this.

Suddenly, Kuroko felt something pushing against his leg and no sooner did he realize it was Nigou. The tiny dog licked his pants and the male took him in his hands, letting him rest on his lap. He refreshed the person's profile and on the fifth time he did, a huge text appeared in the place of where the person's insulting message was previously, posted by no one else than . . . Ino. His jaw almost dropped on the floor as he started reading the two enormous paragraphs the girl had composed which were explaining as to why this person was awful.

InsomniacAuthor: Job is done ( ͡ಸ‿ಸ)━☆゚.*・。゚

TheBluePhantom: Yes, I saw that . . . Thank you. It wasn't neccessary but thank you :)

InsomniacAuthor: Of course it was! You're my friend! And friends defend each other when there are troll invasions ヽ(゚∀゚ )ノ

TheBluePhantom: . . . Troll invasions. Right.

InsomniacAuthor: That disapproval look tho ಠ_ಠ Also! I want a picture of your doggo, I never got to see him!

TheBluePhantom: Ah yes, I'll send it to you via Skype in a sec.

While Skype was loading, Kuroko took a quick pic of Nigou sitting on his lap and connected his cellphone to the computer, transferring the photo. Soon, the picture was delivered to the girl. It wasn't until five minutes later that an actual reply came from the girl.

InsomniacAuthor: THAT. WAS. SO CUTE I CANT IM HYPERVENTILATING AAAAHHHHH FUCK

TheBluePhantom: Are you okay?

InsomniacAuthor: DO I SEEM OKAY? THIS WAS SO CUTE I'M DYING ಥωಥ

TheBluePhantom: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

InsomniacAuthor: Don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ me you bastard (ง ͠ಥ_ಥ)ง

TheBluePhantom: You can't even look at a camera without being completely red.

InsomniacAuthor: THAT WAS ONE TIME UGH. I wish I could come there. Not for you, for the doggo

TheBluePhantom: You can come, my parents aren't home anyways these weeks.

InsomniacAuthor: How so?

TheBluePhantom: They're on a business trip. They always are, except from holidays and some random weeks through the year.

InsomniacAuthor: Wow. Your parents must be truly successful persons to be absent that much.

TheBluePhantom: Yeah . . . How about yours?

InsomniacAuthor: They're always home but they don't give a crap about me anymore because they know that their daughter is a perpetual introvert and there's no use in talking to me, obviously, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheBluePhantom: Excuse me but they sound like awful persons.

InsomniacAuthor: I know, right? They are. But meh; I have you, your doggo, my books, this account and anime. I don't need anything else to make me happy and they're the last thing which will make my day so I don't care ▼・ᴥ・▼

TheBluePhantom: I'm glad you're happy, Ino.

InsomniacAuthor: I hope that troll will leave you alone after my essay lolol. Anyways, goodnight ~ ໒( ̿・ ᴥ ̿・ )ʋ

TheBluePhantom: Night.

Kuroko closed his computer after logging off and let Nigou hop off his lap. He was content knowing that his friend was going safe and happy in bed but something inside him was telling him that the exact opposite was happening. After all, not all stories have happy endings.

//too soon? maybe but hell yes, I updated again. My personal bet is to finish this book before 2017 so let's see how it goes! Thank you all so much for reading and supporting my book, reading your messages and comments is honestly brightening up my day ヽ(゚∀゚ )ノ //