12 | Negativ-o

- Chapter 12 -

Negativ-o

InsomniacAuthor (1 hour ago): I think I'm going to leave Wattpad. I can't take it anymore.

Kuroko had come back home from school and basketball practice only to find himself reading this message. His eyes were holding surprise in them and he accidentally dropped his school bag on the floor out of carelessness. The boy quickly set himself in front of his screen and started typing furiously.

TheBluePhantom: Why?

Not even a minute passed and the answer was already delivered to his message box.

InsomniacAuthor: Because I'm an awful author.

TheBluePhantom: You're not.

InsomniacAuthor: Yeah, right.

Kuroko sighed at the stubbornness of the girl and lifted his bag from the ground, placing it on his bed before he could return back to their conversation.

TheBluePhantom: What happened?

InsomniacAuthor: My stories suck.

TheBluePhantom: Why are you saying that? Did anyone tell something to you?

InsomniacAuthor: . . . Maybe.

TheBluePhantom: Who?

InsomniacAuthor: . . .

Kuroko didn't lose a moment and immediately pressed on her profile, redirecting himself to her story and quickly scrolling down the comments. His suspicions were confirmed. There were several negative comments which weren't constructive criticism, just plain bigotry. He remembered the first time a comment like these was delivered to his story. He had gotten mad at it and millions of negative thoughts had  passed through his mind before deciding to delete it. 

Thinking it now, he wouldn't even delete the message, he would just let it be.

TheBluePhantom: Are you seriously believing in these badly-written, grammar-murdering comments the point of which were to make you feel awful and weren't true, on top of that?

InsomniacAuthor: Dude, just . . . Let me be, okay?

TheBluePhantom: I won't let you because what you're doing right now is utter nonsense.

InsomniacAuthor: But maybe they were true!

TheBluePhantom: . . . You really are an idiot.

InsomniacAuthor: Being rude again!

TheBluePhantom: Look. I've passed through this phase on here too and there are still some bigots running their mouth in my stories, cussing and throwing petty comments. But you know why I don't care? Because I know that these comments are made with the only intention of stopping me from writing anymore and feeling bad for myself, just because some other people enjoy destroying other persons' lives. Will you let them destroy it for you? Make you quit doing what you love?

InsomniacAuthor: I . . . No, I don't want to but . . . I'm still feeling bad. 

TheBluePhantom: Do you want me to Skype call you again?

InsomniacAuthor: No, no, no, I'm fine!

TheBluePhantom: You sure you're good?

InsomniacAuthor: Hah . . . Yes :)

  ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓  

The girl closed the window of her favorite orange-tinted site and let her head rest on her hands which were neatly placed on her office. Her eyes gazed dully at her cellphone and the pack of papers containing her stories.

She was tired of it all.

//a depressed twist in the end /which was probably unnecessary whoevenknowsnowwinks?/ I hope you enjoyed this chapter, more to come within this month! make sure to check my quotev (SleepyNinjaa) and ao3 (katsudono)//