09 | Friendly dog

- Chapter 09 -

Friendly dog

Kuroko liked observing people's Wattpad profiles in his free time. He liked reading their bios and clicking on their friends' accounts to see how their internet relationship worked. He always believed that an internet friendship was kind of hard to develop and remember, mostly because you didn't really know the person. You didn't know how they looked like, how they really were behaving and how their mind worked. However, his assumptions had slightly changed after Ino had begun befriending him; he had realized that nothing was impossible.

The  blue phantom went to their chat box and was directed to her profile in order to observe it. Her profile picture was consisting of an anime girl with blonde, nearly white, hair color which rang some bells to him. He remembered seeing it in one of those big Japan Expos which were taking place once in a year. She was following thirty persons while fifteen were following her.

Instead of reading her bio for once more, he began stalking the persons she was mentioning in it and surprisingly found undiscovered Wattpaders.

I thought she was following only popular authors, Kuroko pondered in his mind before clicking on the last one's profile. He was the most popular person in her following list and after him, it was a girl who was gaining popularity fast by writing those anime fan fictions.

As he scrolled down to the profile of another person she was mentioning in her bio, he noticed a message of Ino on the person's message board.

InsomniacAuthor
Squary-chan! Long time no talk (^ω^)

Like the observer he was, he read their whole conversation and couldn't help but notice the friendly atmosphere those two had created between them. It made it seem possible. Internet friendship. Even if you were a lonely type, there were always some persons like Ino who would approach you with the best intentions and manage to get you to soften up.

Kuroko went back to her profile and clicked on some other profiles. Two of them were including her in their bios as she did too. Continuing his voyage, he jumped in their chat box.

TheBluePhantom: You really are a friendly dog.

InsomniacAuthor: Huh? I'm a cat, not a dog (= *ω*)/

TheBluePhantom: I don't think so. Dogs follow you around and become your best friends when you feed them while cats are taking advantage of you and leave you once they take what they want.

InsomniacAuthor: Wow. That was deep.

Kuroko nodded and looked at her next message.

InsomniacAuthor: Why don't you become a friendly dog too?

Kuroko was slightly startled by her request. Yet, truth was that he hadn't talked privately with someone on Wattpad before. The question was; did he really want to try and meet new people online? How would this affect him in the end?

He dragged his mouse on her name and clicked on it, immediately being sent to her profile. His eyes shot down and he clicked the "follow" button.

TheBluePhantom
1 Following            10K Followers

TheBluePhantom: Alright :)

// Dedicated to the one of the best <3 //