08 | Questions

- Chapter 08 -

Questions

Kuroko had been chatting with Ino for over two weeks now, yet it seemed like forever. It was his first time talking to someone online and it was a nice feeling to know that there was a person beside him whenever he needed them, even if their presence was only existent. It made his days on Wattpad a whole lot better and he enjoyed it more since he was laughing at some comments he saw she was making when he was randomly getting on her profile.

He had finished with his homework and since he had no inspiration for his story at that moment, he was sending one message after the other to Ino.

InsomniacAuthor: It is a truly amazing book and you should totally check it out!

TheBluePhantom: I would love to but I don't read fanfictions, not to mention anime ones.

InsomniacAuthor: Psh, it's your loss ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Kuroko couldn't help but chuckle silently at this. He adored her personality, mostly because it was funny and a combination of randomness and accuracy. She could be careless sometimes but she was still the same dork.

InsomniacAuthor: Hey, I have any idea. Want to play 20 questions? (・ω・)ノ

TheBluePhantom: Sure, why not? You start :)

InsomniacAuthor: Alright! Favorite color?

TheBluePhantom: I was expecting more from you, Ino-san. Blue.

Favorite hobby?

InsomniacAuthor: Mean! Purple.

That must be cosplaying. Death from shark tank or deadly fart?

TheBluePhantom: Cosplay-what? What is that? Basketball.

. . . You're playing with me. Shark tank. Favorite author?

InsomniacAuthor: "Costume play"; you dress up like your favorite fictional character. I'm only a beginner though ~ ( ̄▽ ̄) Shark tank.

Edgar Allan Poe of course ~ Where do you live?

TheBluePhantom: I see. The guy who wrote "Les Fleurs du Mal"- I can't remember his name right now.

Miles away from you, that's for sure. Dog or cat?

InsomniacAuthor: Why so sure! You may be my neighbor or something! Σ(・□・;) Japan.

Cat (=^ェ^=) Favorite TV show?

TheBluePhantom: I doubt it to be honest. Dog @ 'ェ' @

House. Why did you make a Wattpad account?

InsomniacAuthor: OH MY GOD YOU PUT AN EMOJI I'M DYING (・Д・)ノ

Sadly, I have to go rn. I have school tomorrow and it's nearly midnight so . . . Goodnight / Good morning / Good afternoon!

TheBluePhantom: Is it a bad thing?

Goodnight :)

Kuroko checked over his notifications and after replying to a comment, he closed his computer and laid down on his bed. Now he was sure that she lived in Japan. He would love to meet her, mostly because meeting up with new friends would bring a bubbly and pleasant feeling up his stomach. Not only that but he could delete a goal off his bucket list.

The male chuckled softly at his thoughts and closed his eyes while covering up with a blanket. He had a great future ahead of him.