10 | With love, from Japan

- Chapter 10 -

With love, from Japan

The first message that arrived in his personal inbox surprised him. It was neither pleasant nor disturbing. It was . . . mysteriously intriguing.

InsomniacAuthor (2 hours ago): Do you live in Japan?

Kuroko's fingers typed the single word in the box and he pondered sending it or not for a few moments before clicking the 'send' button.

TheBluePhantom: Yes.

TheBluePhantom: Why do you want to know?

It wasn't long before a reply came in, Ino-styled.

InsomniacAuthor: Ah, I just wanted to ask because, you see, I live in Japan too! Of course it's a wide country so you could be located anywhere so, uh . . . yeah XD

Kuroko already knew that this would be her answer; after all, he had a really sharp mind and he had his suspicions that this girl was living in Japan. 

InsomniacAuthor: Ah, so, now that I've confirmed that I . . . I wanted to ask you if you . . . you know, you'd like . . . I mean, I don't know if I'm rushing it but . . . Would you like to meet up with me?

TheBluePhantom: That was . . . sudden. 

InsomniacAuthor: I'm sorry!

TheBluePhantom: I would really love to but . . . I can't help but think that it's a bit dangerous. Not only for me, but for you too. For you to be walking around Tokyo all alone . . . It's dangerous, especially if you don't know the place.

InsomniacAuthor: So you live in Tokyo! I live in the Kantou region, in Tachikawa. Man, I haven't been in the city center for so long.

InsomniacAuthor: But you're right . . . It's risky for both of us ^^; I really wanted to meet up with you though! But the danger of the yakuza is keeping us separated  . . . Oh Blue Phantom, why do you have to be Blue Phantom~?

TheBluePhantom: I think you're being a little melodramatic . . . ?

InsomniacAuthor: But I won't be able to see youuuu ;w;

Kuroko coudn't help but sigh. Truth was that he wanted to see her too but living in Japan, the country of advanced technology, in the 21st century, meant that there was a different way to see her.

TheBluePhantom: Have you forgotten the existence of Skype?

// long time no update; not for too long, bitches :D More chapters are coming in and I'm positive I'll have this book done by Christmas. Also, the girl in the picture might or might not be Ino--