03 | To reply or not to reply?

- Chapter 03 -

To reply or not to reply?

Kuroko could only stare. Look at the message and observe it, analyze the three-letter word together with the symbols besides it and repeat it in his mind. The simple gesture of the other user was troubling him more than he had imagined; why was that?

What shall I type back, Kuroko thought to himself as he began tapping his finger on the keyboard. He wasn't in favor of the decision to start talking to another user but the new opportunity was luring him to grab it and take advantage of it. His hands floated momentarily above the computer before surrendering back to their original position. The dilemma was really eating him from the inside- he couldn't decide properly. That was due to the fact that he had never talked to another person online. Replies to his fans' messages or to the messages in the now closed thread were the only communication he had with the rest of the internet users.

In the end, he closed the computer without leaving an answer to the girl and proceeded opening his textbooks. He shouldn't be stressing out himself with such things while he needed to study.

Once he got the pencil to his hands though, his mind flied back to the message. He wanted to reconsider his decision so badly at the moment, to the point he had started messing with his hair. His eyes fell on his phone which was placed upon the table; in a split second, he was unlocking it and was pressing his finger on the orange app.

No sooner had the library appeared in front of his eyes, he didn't take a second to check his notifications. Instead, he pressed on the inbox option and waited for his messages to load. As soon as the earliest message had popped on his screen, he pressed on it. Now, his fingers were wandering above the keyboard but they weren't typing. Kuroko was just thinking of what to type back.

A 'hi' seems too simple. . . 'Hey you'. . . Not a chance. He was getting desperate second by second until he looked at the message. The blue head nearly shook his head in disappointment. How had he not thought of this before?

His fingers pressed on the right letters and as an instant, the 'send' button.

'Hey.'