ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30

"

"... AND THEN, he had the audacity to say that he never loved me and no one would love me. Like, bitch shut the fuck up, you are the one that'll never be loved, actually, he is loved, by me. But I'm trying to move on, so that doesn't count." I finish telling my story to the cop. I wasn't talking loud, because I didn't want my brothers to hear what I was saying. But if I'm being honest I think they gave up on my story when I talked how Blake was the most amazing yet liar boyfriend I've ever had.

Me, Lexi, Nathaniel, Matteo, Leonardo and Lorenzo, were stuck in this cell. The room is a grim, stone box with no window. There's only one light in the ceiling that illuminates too little. The walls were damp and the paint was peeling off. The air tastes like stale bread and centuries-0ld stale water.

We've been in this cell for what felt like years. The cops that took us here were very rude, but there was one exception between them, the one that I was telling my life story. Actually, he's just standing there and hearing me talk, now that I think of, he's probably dead. He isn't even moving.

Oh god, was I talking with this dead dude about my ex? Shit, this makes me look so insensitive.

Yeah, cuz killing people ain't insensitive.

Shut up.

I roll my eyes at my stupid thoughts. As I look towards Nate's direction my eyebrows frowned in confusion. He had a look of realization plastered on his face, it was like he knew something but I don't know what. His eyes had worry and sadness in them.

"Can I make a call?" he asks the officer, his eyes remained on me as he talked. The officer leaves with him leaving now, me, Lexi and the twins alone.

I wonder why he wanted to make a call right after I finished telling the dead cop the story of my ex. I'm thinking too much of it, it's probably the alcohol making me overthink things more than normal.

I rest my head on Lexi's lap and shut my eyes closed. The sleepiness was slowly catching up with me. As I start to dream about me eating a lot of junk food, I feel something on my leg. Opening my eyes I'm faced with a...