Explore

The group somehow got separated. Solar wanted to check out the labs. Typical science freak. Thorn found a garden on the way and there he went inside the garden, Ice following behind to get some peace. Blaze somehow found a mini farm outside the school. Chickens and him are unseparabable besties. Quake checked out his class, fancy of course. Cyclone was following Thunder around until he eventually needed to visit the loo.

"The music room? Might as well explore the room." Thunder said opening the door to the music room and closing it back right after.

Fumbling around the instruments touching instruments here and there. That was until he found a room. "A secret room?" Curiosity killed the cat, he opened the door saying his prayers along the way.

He found himself in an abandoned room, with recording stuff, mics, drums. More importantly he found the music instrument he played "An electric guitar? I expected the bass, but an electric guitar? This school sure is filthy rich."

Looking back outside, Thunder was sure there wasn't anyone around. He plugged in the electric guitar and his earphones. He played a tune and strummed the guitar.

Thunder was in his own world, not realising someone came in the room.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

'Who's playing music at this hour?' Blaze was back from playing with chickens, trying to find the others. He heard music from inside the music room. Stopping his tracks, to make sure he isn't hearing things

"Blaze? Why are you standing in front of the door?" Startling Blaze, he took a few steps behind.

"Cyclone! You startled me. It's nothing, I just heard music in here. I was debating to open it or not." Reasoned Blaze.

"Oh so that's where the music came from, let's go inside!" Cyclone opened the door with a creak, taken aback that there was no one in there. Signalling Blaze to keep quiet, they went inside slowly.

"What are you guys doing?" Cyclone and Blaze shouted out of fear. "Woah woah guys calm down, it's me Thorn."

"Thorn! You scared the soul out of my body!" Blaze shrieked, holding his beating heart. Thorn just scratched his neck saying 'sorry'.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Thunder who heard screaming immediately paused his playing. Quickly unplugging the guitar and shoving his phone in his pockets, he was about to walk out when he noticed his clothes were a different colour.

"Ah shoot, it happened again. Now I'm stuck in here for a minute." Thunder was wearing a red shirt inside a half zipped jacket with lightning design along with black and red pants. His hands was wearing a fingerless glove.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Blaze, Cyclone and Thorn eventually built up enough courage to go further in the music room. They heard a door creak from a corner, scared they walked closer. Thunder peeped out the corner.

"Oh hey guys. I heard screaming outside, what happened?" Thunder questioned the three.

"Thunder? It was you who played the music? There wasn't any screaming. You're just hearing things." Blaze answered, denying the fact that he and Cyclone were the ones who screamed. Thorn was about to say something and Cyclone just hit Thorn's hand. Getting the hint, Thorn shut his mouth.

"Oh, okay then. Yeah, I was playing the electric guitar in this room." Thunder pointed at the door he came out of.

"Room?" I want to see!" Cyclone said running to the corner and opened the door. "Woah.. this room is lit!"

"Let me see." Blaze and Thorn said coming after Cyclone. "They even have the player piano! My favourite one." Thorn said, eyes shining.

"Let's go back the others are probably waiting for us." Thunder said walking out the door.

"Right. Last one there is a scaredy-cat!" Thorn said, running away.

"No fair, you got a head start!" Not wanting to lose Blaze and Cyclone ran off after Thorn. Thunder just shook his head following right behind.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Where have you been? You guys were supposed to be back here 30 minutes ago." Quake was in the middle of the dorm, tapping his foot on the tiled floor.

"I-we were uhh..." Cyclone stammered on his words. Luckily Thunder backed him up. "Relax mom, they were searching for me. I got lost."

"Wait hold up, Mom?" Quake was bewildered. "Why Mom?"

"Well the fact that you're foot tapping the floor is like a mom." Thunder   crossed his arms in satisfaction. Receiving an 'ah' from Quake.

"Can't help a habit now can we?" Quake was flustered. 'My eyes must have shown a lighter shade, let's just hope they don't see it' Monologuing himself.

"Can we please be excused? I want to take a shower." Cyclone said, a bit scared of the mom attitude Quake gave off.

"Yeah yeah go on." Quake said waving his hand shooing them away.