Practice

"So, uh... when do we start practice?" Quake asked. "Next week? Maybe? I don't know..." Cyclone turned left and right, watching their visible expression of worry.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." Thunder recomposed himself, agreeing.

"Let's go back.... I'm tired of thinking already.." Ice whined. "Yeah, yeah sleepy head. Let's go." Blaze said, pushing Ice's shoulders to get his twin walking. They all exited the room, chuckling.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Quake texted his mom while waiting for Thunder to finish showering. Cyclone was already lying in his bed, playing games on his phone.

Hey mom,

What's up, son? You need something?

Can you buy a carpet and some
cushion? I really need them.

Sure, anything for you!

Thanks mom
Your the best
Seen 6.50 p.m

"Hey Quake. It's your turn now." Quake averted his gaze from the phone, throwing it to the side. "Okay!" Quake got up from his bed and went inside the shower.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

It is now the day, a day feared by these 7 boys. That's right folks, first practice day or as they call it, bye bye friends day.

"O-okay everyone, let's get practicing shall we?" Quake clasped his hands together, trying his best to act natural.

"Let's go!" Blaze managed to say, though it is lacking his enthusiasm.
"Come on now everyone, get inside!" Cyclone pushed them in.

"What song are we playing?" Thorn asked getting up from the ground. (They fell on each other). "Since we haven't produced our own song yet. We'll just do covers for today." Solar said.

"Then let's get to it." Thunder went to get his electric guitar. Thunder sighed 'It was nice knowing them.' smiling sadly.

"But, what song are we specifically playing?" Ice said. Thunder just shrugged.

"Oh oh let's play 'fuyu no hanashi'!" Cyclone said. "A Japanese song? Are you sure?". Blaze said, having doubts.

"Hey, excuse me. I practiced a long time ago. Yes I'm sure." Cyclone assured Blaze.

'Attention to Quake, you are required to go to the dorminatory office immedietly.'

"Quake~ what did you do?~" Thorn said, jokingly. "It's probably my mom sending the things i needed. Quake walked out of the room. "I'll be back soon, go on and start without me."

Quake was relieved. He was saved by that announcement though only for awhile.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"I'm back." Quake opened the door, carrying some stuff with him. "You guys haven't started yet?" The boys just shook their heads.

"What's that Quake?" Thorn asked walking towards Quake to give him a hand. Quake accepted the offer, handing some things to Thorn.

"Well, I asked my mom to buy some cushions and a carpet. Thorn's suggestion the other day." Quake explained. "And my mom also bought a mini whiteboard."

"We could use the whiteboard to make like a planner." Ice said from his keyboard set, earning a nod from the rest.

After setting up the carpet and cushions, they were about to start their practice. When Solar interrupted.

"Hey guys?" The rest turned to Solar. "Can I ask something?"

"We're listening...." Solar released a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Do you guys have secrets you wish you could tell someone but you can't? Sorry if it's offensive." Solar just has to let it out. The others breath hitched, not expecting this question.

Blaze sighed "To be honest, yeah I do."

"Honestly, I think we all do." Thunder said. The others nodded slightly. They all wanted this weight to be lifted but they can't.

"You know what? Screw this. I'm telling you guys my biggest secret." Solar said. Heads turned to Solar shockingly. Solar strummed the guitar a few times and...