Help him

Screams and shouts filled the hall. Some are screaming in agony as they got hit by bright light.

That's when Retakka knew, that he, has once again lost control of his powers. Tears ran down Retakka's face, whimpering in pain as he can't control his outburst of power. He couldn't control it. He wished he could, but he couldn't. He floated about, trails of light surrounded him, attacking anyone who was unfortunate.

The boys sat there, stunned. Their minds are in a void of darkness, contemplating wether should they help him or stay still.

"Look out!" Someone pushed Quake away from an incoming attack. Quake felt lightheaded. It's like the person did something to Quake.

Gaining back his consciousness, Quake was met with a pair of desperate eyes saying, "I know you have powers and your scared to use it, but please, embrace the magic and save the people here." The person grew a pair of pony ears and her hair grew a few inches longer. The boys were shocked.

Number 1. The girl just grew a pair of ears, not just any ear, pony ears! And her hair grew a whole 5 inch.

Number 2. How did she knew they had powers? Sorcery? Maybe it's part of those weird ears...

"Look, I know this doesn't explain much but look around." The boys did as said, adding more shock to themselves. People were fighting off Retakka, not just that but with powers. "Lots of people are like you guys, so embrace it, embrace that magic and help us."

The boys minds are clear now. They knew exactly what to do. Seeing the determined faces from the boys, the girl smiled. "Thanks, uhh.."

"Sunset Shimmer."

"Right, thanks, Sunset! That really helped!" Thorn said, smiling.

"Enough chit chat and let's get this over with." Thunder said summoning some thunder blades.

"Thorn, you'll make some herbs for the people who are effected. Ice, make some ice to ease the burns. Cyclone and Blaze help evacuating the people. Thunder and Solar will defend the evacuating people. And I'll defend the one's who need nursing." Quake briefed quickly. The boys nodded and fled into the scene, helping people here and there.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Here these should help the burns." Ice said lending some ice over to the effected.

"Ice, Thorn! Here's another one!" Solar said teleporting a body onto the floor. Thorn and Ice immediately payed medical attention to the person.

It has been a half an hour since the attack and by the looks of it, this isn't going to be ending soon.

"How much energy did he suck?!" Thunder said, halting his tracks to take a breather.

"He probably stored it bit by bit during the stay here." A girl with purple hair said.

Thunder was startled upon the sudden presence, but he gained his composure. "Makes sense, but is it still a long way until his energy is drained." Thunder said, blocking an attack.

"I don't know Thunder, he is still actively attacking every now and then. This may take a while." Solar said, teleporting right next to Thunder.

"Can't we stop him somehow?!" A person shouted from behind. "For someone who uses super speed, I'm tiring out you know!"

"I-i'm sorry! T-this is all bec-cause of me!" Retakka struggled to speak in between his sobs.

Suddenly, another wave of attacks startled everyone in the hall. Of course it did, the attacks were beginning to die down bit by bit then suddenly another wave came in.

"Great, another round." Blaze said, joining in the fight after everyone was evacuated.

"I-I'm sorry!" Retakka spoke up. Resulting the attacks to get more aggressive.

The girl in purple snapped her fingers. "I've got it! His attacks are getting stronger because of the negative feelings!"

Solar caught on her explanation. "So the only way to stop him is.."

"Himself!" Both of them said in unison.

"Hey! Umm.... Could I ask you to do something?!" The girl flew up to his height, dodging some attacks. "It would be very nice of you if you could not think negatively of yourself!"

"How could I do that?! It's all my fault this happened!" The attack intensified a tad bit.

"Look, dude. Stop thinking like that! Not everything is your fault! Your a teenager! It's normal!" Blaze said.

"Think positive! I know you can do this!" Cyclome said, adding his words.

Soon enough, everyone has given words of encouragement. Slowly, Retakka's attacks weakened until finally, it stopped. Retakka lost his consciousness right after but got caught by Ice's water bubble.

"Let's get him to a hospital. His burns are way out of my ice's league." Ice said.

The ambulance arrived soon after and transported the bodies to the hospital. Everyone rested their butts off in the rooms due to tiredness and an excessive usage of energy.