Well now they know

"You know what? Screw this. I'm telling you guys my biggest secret." Heads turned to Solar. Solar was already strumming the guitar when bright light illuminated his body.

The light was too bright so the boys had to shield their eyes. As soon as the light died down they squinted their eyes, readjusting to the loss of light. Their now adjusted eyes are now looking at Solar.

"Argh! Who are you?! Where's Solar?!" Blaze clinged onto his twin, pointing towards-a now different clothe-Solar.

"It's me Solar, dummy." A very 'seriously' expression from Solar. "So this is my biggest secret... I know, I know you guys are scared. I-"

"No way! You too Solar?! I thought I was the only one!" Thorn beamed, reaching for his player piano.

"What do you mean 'I thought I was the only one' Thorn?" Quake asked.

"I mean... this" Thorn played a few notes and once again a bright light illuminated the room, revealing Thorn with dark green eyes and a change of clothes. "Hehe tada~" Thorn jazzed hand.

"Oi Ice! What are you doing?!" Blaze exclaimed. The rest turned towards Ice, who is sitting on a water bubble. Their mouths went agape.

"Since we're kind of revealing our secrets now. Why not Blaze?" Ice just continued to lie down on his water bubble. "Anyways, Blaze and I can also do that." Pointing towards Thorn and Solar.

"This is so cool! Everyone has the same ability as we do Quake!" Cyclone exclaimed happily. He was too happy that it kind of triggered his powers. He was floating up in the air, Quake pulled Cyclone down.

"Thunder? You good?" Blaze noticed that Thunder was on the edge.

"Yeah.... This is just a lot to take in." Thunder assured Blaze. "Let's sit down and talk about this." Thunder needed answers.

They all sat down in a circle, in Ice's case on a water bubble.

"It's nice knowing you guys are the same as me." Quake was relived. At least now he can share his problems with them.

"Okay, so where do we start... uh, hi I'm Solar and yeah I can manipulate light. That was awkward..." Solar scratched his unitchy neck, the trio just laughed.

"Well, I can manipulate plants." Thorn said summoning a few roots beside him.

"As you can see, water manipulation. I can also change water into ice."  Ice turned his water bubble into a block of ice and back again.

"Fire manipulation." Blaze said putting his hand on Ice's water bubble, turning it into steam. Ice fell down, groaning. Blaze snickered.

"Wind is my specialty." Cyclone floated up again. His actions were stopped when a earth hand grabbed him.

"I master in earth." Quake said, jerking Cyclone back down.

Now all eyes were on Thunder. He was anxious, without noticing his eyes turned maroon. "What? Yeah I manipulate Thunder. Now please stop looking at me like some carnivorous animal."

"So your powers are triggered towards some sort of emotion and through music?" Solar guessed, earning a nod from the rest.

"Now that this is settled lets get practicing." They all stood up and went to their spots.

"Hit it Blaze." They were happy. Now that their secret isn't only shared with someone, but those who also have the same gift as them.

After covering some songs, they went for lunch with smiles on their faces.

Megaelectric (BBB Elementals; band au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara