The lost festival

"So we're ready to go?" Quake asked the boys, sitting beside Thunder who is going to drive them there.

"Yeah!!" The trouble maker trio responded enthusiastically.

"You guys better not mess up my car." Thunder said looking at them straight in the eye from the rearview mirror.

"Can I request songs tho?" Ice said, half asleep.

"Fine fine. What song do you want?" Thunder sighed, eyes still focusing on the road.

"Good 4 you" Ice said, falling right asleep. Thunder furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Says the person who requested his song. He's asleep." Solar said crossing his arms while shaking his head. "Play Thunderous."

"Do you people think I'm a radio?! Geez." Thunder mumbled under his breath still searching the song up in spotify.

The song played throughout the car. The boys were happily singing along to the tunes. Well, not singing. Shouting. Thunder and Quake could only watch the rest of them, shaking their heads.

"We're 16 and yet we still act like kids." Quake said to Thunder. They laughed it off.

Soon, most of the passengers have lulled to slumber. Thunder obviously is wide awake along with Quake.

"It's been 2 hours Thunder. Are you sure we're going the right way?" Quake asked, turning towards Thunder.

"The GPS says we have to go here. I'm not sure why though." Thunder said, squinting his eyes to get a better look of the phone screen.

"We're going the wrong way." A sudden voice perked up from the silence.

"Your awake Ice." Thunder acknowledged Ice.

"Yeah. Now make a u-turn." Ice said.

"Are you sure we can trust you Ice?" Quake questioned. A hint of distrust laced in his voice.

"Course you can. Now turn." Ice said. Thunder sighed before slowly making a u-turn, hoping Ice is really sure on the way to go.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"And we're her- eh?" Ice words came to a halt.

"Where is it Ice?" Thunder looked around for any signs of a crowd.

"It's not here? Did I looked it up wrongly?" Ice took his phone out in a swift, scrolling through it in a rush. "This is the right spot... but where is it?" Ice showed his phone to Thunder and Quake.

"It is. That's weird." Quake said, leaning in his seat. Shutting his eye, trying to think of something that can help.

Are we there yet?" A groggy voice perked up.

"Yes, but... there's no festival here." Ice said turning behind to see one of the trouble maker trio awake.

"Maybe it's some special festival?" Cyclone said, suggesting something that is most likely unrealistic and to add the unrealistic thought he said, " like a festival only for a certain type of people?"

"What do you mean Cy?" Quake asked, somewhat curious on Cyclone's suggestion.

"Remember when I saw the poster?" Cyclone said, earning nods from the three. "They were no people surrounding it."

"What does that have to do with the festival being lost?" Thunder questioned, a bit too annoyed for an irrelevant statement.

"Don't music fest posters usually get surrounded?" Cyclone snapped back, proving a point.

"Now that you talked about it yeah." Thunder said, changing his mind on Cyclone's used-to-be stupid point.

"So I think we have to do something to make it appear, like magic!" Cyclone jazzed hand, adding the emphasis.

"Dumb idea." Ice said straightforwardly. Snickering with Thunder, he locked eyes with Quake, who was eyeing them scarily. With a scared look, Ice said with a shaky breath, "but it's worth a try. Right Thunder?"

"Y-yeah." Thunder nodded along, giving a thumbs up.

"Great! So, what's in your mind Cy?" Quake said.

Cyclone smiled cheekily, "Maybe... this festival is only for people with magic." Doing the jazz hands again, adding some sparkly magical things.

"Let's test it out." A voice suddenly said.

"Oh Solar! How long have you been awake?" Cyclone greeted Solar.

"Long enough to hear your used-to-be dumb idea." Solar replied. Opening the car door he stepped out and stretched his body. Looking behind, he said, "Well? What are you guys waiting for? Get out."

Waking the rest of the trouble maker trio, they are now outside an open field.

"So where's the festival? What are we doing here in an open field?" Blaze said crossing his arms, clearly frustrated someone interrupted his sleep.

Ice sighed before replying to his twin, "We're still trying to figure that out, Cyclone says it's some magical festival that only magical people can go." Emphasising the word 'magical' with some hand gestures.

"I'll try first." Cyclone said. Activating his wind powers, he flew in midair.

"See anything, Cy?" Thorn said, half shouting to beat the sound of Cyclone's mini hurricane.

"Not yet, wait-" Cyclone said as he saw his eyes shine with some sparkly bright light. Regaining his vision, he saw the festival. "I see it! Come on guys hurry!"

The boys got all excited and giddy. Without thinking any further, they hurriedly activated their powers and entered the lost festival.