Don't let them know

"Come on Ice, it's important!" Blaze said trying to drag Ice out of his bed.

"What's so important that tou have to disturb my beauty sleep." Refusing to budge from the bed. "Fine, it better be interesting or I'm not listening to you tomorrow." Ice said finally moving.

"Yeah yeah now let's gooo" Ice being used to the dragging by now, letting Blaze bring him to that 'oh so important' thing.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Where exactly are you bringing me Blaze." Ice said noticing they are going inside the school grounds.

"Wait and see. Have some patience will you." Finally arriving, Blaze opened the door to the music room.

"What's so interesting about the music room Blaze." An unamused tone came out of Ice's mouth

"I didn't say I wanted to show you this room. Come here." Dragging ice again, walking towards the corner. "Tadaa... sooo? What do you think?" Ice was stunned, a recording room was displayed in front of him.

"You found this?" Still amazed, Ice asked. "Not exactly, Thunder found it first and he showed me, Cyclone and Thorn." Blaze said walking towards the stool, in front of it, a drum set.

Ice seeing what Blaze did immediately stopped his twin's tracks. "We shouldn't. What if someone sees us?" Blaze assured Ice "Calm down, it's an abandoned room...besides there's a corner before reaching here."

"But the-" Ice got cut by Blaze, still being unsure of what his twin is doing was safe or not. It might reveal their secret "I know you want to do it to Ice."

"I-fine. If someone comes in I'm blaming you." Grabbing the mic, Ice sighed. "Well? Give me a beat." Smiling at Blaze. "Gladly." Blaze said, hitting the drums.

"Rule number 1, is that you got to have fun" Ice starting the song, the beat was to familiar to his ears.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

When they reached the middle of the song, their clothes stated to change. Ice was becoming nervous. Blaze noticed, mouthing a 'don't worry' to Ice when they made eye contact.

Ice wore a gray-ish jacket inside a icy blue long sleeved hoodie outside-the hood being furry-sat nicely on his head with zig zag like patterns. His right hand was covered in an ice like glove.

Blaze was completely the opposite of ice, mostly everything was sleeveless, his clothes and his jacket. His jacket was unique, it's like a hood that doesn't cover until the head just the neck. He wore shorts (not like he didn't wear them before this). Fiery designs were patched on his clothes.

Finishing the last notes of the song, they took a breather. "I don't understand why we got to hide this." Blaze sighed, confused why their mom asked to hide it.

"I don't know either. Maybe it's for the best." Ice tried to find the reason behund that long ago, there's still no answer until this day. "We better get going, the others might be searching for us." Walking out of the room after their forms went back to normal.

"What time is it now?" Asking the calm twin. Lookimg at the watched, Ice's eyes widen. Grabbing onto Blaze's arm dragging him. "Oi oi don't drag me!" Blaze said, squirming around trying to get out of Ice's grasp. "Yeah, sure if you want to get questioned by the teacher! Now just shut up and follow me." Ice said looking around. 'I guess it's safe. No one's here anyway'

"Cover me Blaze. Dry up the ice path I'm about to do" Blaze just nod. An ice path was created under Ice's feet, making him able to walk forward faster, Blaze dried up the path created by making fire under his soles.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Arriving in front of the students block, they stopped. "6.30 p.m. Just in time." Ice said breathing hard, seeing other students starting to leave their rooms to eat dinner.

"You guys are down early. Are we eating something extra delicious today?" Thorn greeted the twins from the stairs.

"Yeah, I smelled meat from the dining hall." Blaze said. "Then let's go! First come first serve." Cyclone appeared from behind of Ice, resulting a shocked expression from the calm latter.

Cyclone dragged Thorn, continuing with the twins, Solar was walking near them so he got dragged by Ice, Thunder being beside Solar, was grasped by Solar. Quake who was a few seconds late, was safe from this madness of a train line. Taking his chances to walk beside them, which was-of course- a wrong move. He ended up getting pulled by Thunder. People watched them weirdly, but they just laughed it off. Good thing is, they were first in line so they got a lot of meat.

They ended their day just sitting in their dorms, having a light chat before some shut eye.