Name

"How are we going to decide that?" Thunder asked, curious. "I have no idea." Solar scratched his head.

"I have an idea!" Thorn raised his hand, gaining attention of others. "We can use a generator! We all do it and choose a name from there!"

"That's the most weirdest idea I have ever heard." Commented ice "It's not like we have any better idea so... let's do it." Cyclone side eyed Ice. "What? I was giving an honest opinion." Ice just raised his hands in defeat.

"Okay, let's sit down and generate some names up." Quake signalled his hands in a 'calm down' way.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"So, any names?" It has been an hour since they looked at the screen "I'll start. My one came up with Greatknot."

"Megaelectric."

"Fieryplay. Cool right?"

"Les Colds. Hurry up I want to take a nap."

"F.R.E.E. As in For Reality Escaping Eternity."

"Sixdust sounds interesting from mine."

"Pheonixica. No explanation needed."

"This is going to be a hard choice..." Blaze said, fingers on his chin. "I know right, all these names are nice." Cyclone copied Blaze's action.

"How about we use a wheel? It's easy." Solar suggested. "Sounds good enough." Thunder just shrugged.

Solar took his phone from his side and inserted the names in a wheel. He clicked on it when it's done and the wheel spun around.

"And...our band name is...Megaelectric." Solar said as soon as the wheel stopped spinning. Thunder was secretly celebrating his win. Typical tsundere.

"What else should we do?" Ice was already lying down on the floor. "Ice I don't think you should lay down there. It's dirty." Quake's mom concern present.

"We should buy carpets and cushions then, so we all can lie down!" Thorn suggested to Quake. "Yeah we should." Quake smiled turning to Solar.

"We obviously need a logo and a catchphrase. Let's do that." Thunder said pulling Ice from his sitting position.

"Ooh, ooh can we do the logo?!" Blaze motioned to his beloved trio as an idea popped in his mind. "Yeah, sure." Solar replied.

"I'll help them just incase things get out of hand." Quake latched his arm to Cyclone's and Blaze's shoulders. The troublemaker trio just sweatdropped.

"That leaves us three to create a catchphrase then." Ice said stretching his arms. "Let's get to work."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"So I was thinking of making it like this." Blaze roughly sketched on a piece of paper. "It needs work though."

"I know, we can change the writing to something like..." Cyclone erased a letter and wrote it again. "This!"

"That's so cool!" Thorn beamed. "And and we can..." Thorn rubbed some parts of the thunder sketch. "Do this!"

"Wow. You three work really well together huh? Here let me take a picture of it and edit the colours for it." Cyclone passed the paper to Quake. The three just surrounded Quake watching him doing magic.

"And it's finished! What do you think?" Quake showed the three the finished work "It's awesome!" They exclaimed.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Can we just use another generator again. We can think of the action after." Ice said about to land on Solar's lap when Solar just stopped his head from moving with his hands.

"I guess? I'm also starting to get tired." Thunder took out his phone and began his search. "How about Megaelectric, you've got it!?"

"No."

"Stay cool with Megaelectric."

"Refreshing but no."

"Let your Megaelectric flow."

"Too cringy."

"Your Flexible Megaelectric."

"What are we, gymnast? No."

This went on for about a few more names. Thunder was getting annoyed every passing 'no'.

"Last one. If it's another no. I'll seriously murder you." Thunder warned. "Okay so, The top pick... Megaelectric."

"No." Solar and Ice snickered. Flinching when Thunder was about to launch onto them they said in fear "Just kidding just kidding sheesh. Yeah that's the one."

"Great, now the action." Thunder wiped off sweat from his eyes. "Wait Thunder. Do it again." Thunder was confused.

"Do what again?" Ice sighed. "Wipe your eyes like just now." Thunder did it anyways with an utterly confused expression.

"I've got it!" Ice showed the action he came up with. "It's for the mega part." They all tried swiping two fingers on their eyes. It was cool, they've got to admit.

"How about the rest?" Solar snapped his fingers trying to get ideas. Thankfully one came up. "For the part 'the top pick' we do this." Solar snapped his fingers and formed a finger gun right after.

"Sounds cool. It's like we're admitting we're top picks." Thunder commented. "Now all that's left is 'electric'." Thunder was trying to visualise some actions in his head. After much visualising, he told the group.

"We can do a two finger salute, like this." Thunder presented his thoughts. They all agreed to it. "Finally we're done!"

"Let's show it to the rest." Solar got up, followed by Thunder and Ice.

The logo makers showed their finished work to the catchphrase makers and they did the same. Everyone agreed to the finished product. Now their nervousness came back as sooner or later they're going to start practice and their secrets are going to unfold.