A day in the hospital

Most of the participants with less serious wounds have been discharged from the hospital. Megaelectric were some of the few who have been discharged. They couldn't go back yet cause Mr. San is still on a hospital bed.

"Hey Mr. San! I brought you some fruits to enjoy!" Thorn said, bursting the door open with a basket of various fruits in his hand.

"You should eat lots Mr. San. It may be beneficial for you to get out of this place." Blaze said, covering his nostrils as he isn't fond of the smell of antiseptic that reeked throughout the hospital.

"Thanks you guys. I promise to get out of here as soon as possible." Mr. San said, grabbing an apple from the basket.

Quake sat on a chair close to the window, "The doctor said that you are going to be discharged today, Mr. San. After a few checkups that is."

"I see. Thanks for letting me know Quake." Mr. San said, smiling. A few minutes later, a nurse and a doctor came in stating that the boys had to leave for Mr. San's check-up.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"What should we do now?" Cyclone said, sitting on the chair in the hospital lobby.

"Let's go pay Retakka a visit. It won't take long." Ice said, giving his suggestion of activity.

"But we don't have anything to give him. It isn't nice to visit a patient without anything." Solar said.

"Look over there, Solar. A gift shop. Let's buy something for Retakka and then we go visit him." Thunder said, pointing at a gift shop nearby.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Is this the room?" Ice said, standing in front of the door.

"The nurse said room 408 and this is room 408. What are you waiting for? Knock." Blaze said in irritation.

"Jeez, Blaze, I know you don't like hospitals but what if we entered the wrong room. Who's going to be embarrassed later?" Ice said, talking back, opening the door to the ward.

"Hey Retakka. Can we come in?" Quake said, taking the lead of greetings.

"Huh? Oh, it's you guys. Yeah sure, come in." Retakka said, snapping out of trance.

"Here, we brought you some fruits and a book for you to enjoy." Solar said, placing the gifts on the side table.

"You didn't have to do this you know." Retakka said, taking the book into his hands.

"No Retakka. We insist on getting you these. Besides it's not nice to come visit without anything to give." Thunder said, Retakka could only smile in defeat.

"So, how are you feeling?" Cyclone said, sitting on the edge of Retakka's bed.

"Better than yesterday. Still have some cramps and itches here and there." Retakka said, fighting the urge to scratch the itchiness away.

A moment of silence was present. None of the boys knew what to talk about. That is until Retakka spoke up.

"About the other day, I'm sorry for ruining the competition. It probably meant a lot to the participants. I-"

"Retakka." Retakka's words were cut off, "The past is past. Let's not talk about it and besides there's always next year." Quake said.

"Yeah! No one blames you. It's normal for teenagers to lose themselves somehow." Thorn said, adding in his words.

"We all have our ups and downs. Like this one time where I accidentally burnt my textbook due to stress." Blaze said, sharing his moment.

"Just so you know it was burnt to crisps. Not even a writing could be read." Ice whispered to Retakka. Retakka laughed at the statement.

"Says the one who froze himself in the bathroom." Blaze exposed Ice embarrassing moment in their dorm.

The atmosphere in the room was light. Jokes and laughs were shared. But good things always come to an end. The boys had to leave.

"We have to go now Retakka." Cyclone said, sadly after receiving a text message from Mr. San.

"We should hang out more. After you're able to stand that is." Blaze said, patting Retakka's back."

They exchanged their numbers and waved goodbye, exiting the room. Retakka smiled gloomily at the absence of his visitors. Looking down he opened the pages of the book they gave.

"What book is this?" Retakka said, closing the book to see the book entitled 'Encyclopaedia of the Solar System'. Retakka laughed it off. 'A whole encyclopaedia. Really? These boys really are something.' Retakka mumbled to himself, reopening the pages and began to read.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Hello loves. Sorry for the late update. I had exams the past week and a writer's block. So, to pay you lovelies for waiting, I'll post another chapter tomorrow. See you on the next chapter!!