Exam!!

"...and your time starts...Now!"

Exams have started. Time to put to a test to the brains of these students of Acadia High. Will they do well? Bad? That's up to them to decide. A good student would've studied for the exams, as for few foolish students they're struggling. But not for these 7 boys, they're going to prove that all their hard work paid off.

'Tick, tick, tick' The clock ticks every passing second, resulting to minutes, 2, 4, 6, 10 minutes have passed and all the students were doing fine enough. That is, until this weird of a question was asked.

'Sir Papa is a handsome bus driver. One drizzly rainy day, he brought 41 passengers and stopped at station A. 5 passengers got off and 7 passengers got on. After driving for another 15 minutes, the bus stopped again at station B and C... 11 people got off and 40 people got on in each station. So the question is how old is the bus driver?!!'

Thunder? Annoyed.
Solar? Puzzled.
Quake? Speechless.
Cyclone? Mad.
Ice? Dying inside.
Thorn? Pained laughed.
Blaze? Internally scream.
Hotel? Trivago.

Teacher Papa-who made the questions-smugly smiled. 'Hahaha, students of justice must be struggling right now.'

'I swear I'm going to choke the one who made this paper.' Mostly everyone's mindset was like that. Teacher Papa is going to be dead.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Times's up! Pencil's down! Lynn stop writing. Where are you going Aaron? No one is allowed to stand until I collect the papers."

Walking table by table, collecting the papers along the way. It was taking longer than expected. After what took ages, the teacher finally finished her job.

"Your next exam is rescheduled on Friday, the teachers have an urgent meeting today. So you all are allowed to go back early." The students cheered.

"Now that's what we're talking about! Let's go meet the others Thorn." Blaze dragged Thorn out of the class.

"I swear I'm going to choke someone right now." The two cool people grumbled walking out of their class. One agreeing with the other. Someone's going to be attending a funeral soon.

"Don't forget us! What's up with that question, honestly." Cyclone came out of his class, Ice and Quake following close behind.

"Now now people, let's just calm down and go get a drink, yeah? My treat." Quake said, hiding the fact that he too, wanted to punch someone.

They went to the cafe (yes, their school has a cafe) located in front of the cafeteria. They got their regulars and just wandered of inside the school.

The boys somehow stumbled along the meeting room. Yes the teachers are in there. They can't seem to leave the room alone so they just stood there.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

The teacher were having a meeting on renovation to do to make school a better place.

"So Teacher Papa, did you find any abandoned rooms?" That must be the principal. No one has ever seen the principals face, only the teachers have.

"Justice found two abandoned rooms. One in the music room, and one more justice is not sure what room is that but it looks like a lab room.

"Good. I want to destroy the music room one, to expand the music room. We recently received more music instruments. The other room... what can we do with it?" Waiting for an answer, the principal looked left and right. Looks like none of the teachers have an idea.

"Well then, if no one has an answer, I'll just-"

"Can we use it? Sorry for interrupting."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

The boys heard what their teachers were talking about.

"They can't destroy the room!" Blaze whispered to ice. Ice just nodded sadly. "It's the school decision, we can't interfere."

Thorn can't just let them destroy that room. He had to do something.

"Wait, Thorn. What are you doing?!" Solar called out to Thorn who was about to opened the door. Which resulted the others attention. Trying to hold Thorn back, but Quake was a second to late.

"Can we use it? Sorry for interrupting."