Sing song covers

It is 7.00 in the morning of a Sunday. The sun is shining through, penetrating its light from the window letting the dorms have a dim glow. Students were fast asleep letting their dreams drown them. But not for a certain morning bird, he entered the dorm room, drying out his wet hair.

"As usual, they aren't awake yet." Quake said, shutting the door with a click. Quake sat down on his bed only to be caught off guard by a stirring awake, Cyclone.

Cyclone shifted his weight slowly, yawning and stretching out his limbs. "Morning Quake." Cyclone greeted, struggling to keep his eyes open.

Quake chuckled before replying, "Morning Cy." Silence was present in the room, not that they mattered though it was rather a comforting silence.

"Hey Quake," Cyclone called, getting up from the bed. "Could you accompany me to the practice room later?" Grabbing his towel from the wall railings.

"Yeah, sure. Why though?" Quake asked, a bit curious on why because he could've gone alone.

"Well... I want to record a singing cover for our Youtube Channel. You know, to make it have content." Cyclone said, standing at the door.

"Ah, I see. Sure thing Cy." Quake answered, smiling.

"Thanks, you're the best!!" Cyclone happily exited the room, skipping along the hallway to the toilet.

As Quake was about to sit on his bed, a knock was present. Quake sighed, standing up and opened the door.

"Oh, Ice. What brings you here so early?" Quake questioned the said male, as he was certain that today was one of those days where Ice slept in.

"I've been thinking, I want to sing for the youtube channel." Ice said, shyly.

"Oh? Well, Cyclone asked me the same thing just now. You can tag along if you'd like." Quake opened the door wider to let Ice in. "Where's Blaze by the way?"

"Asleep." Ice said, sitting on Quakes bed.

"So, what song are you going to sing?" Quake asked, sitting beside Ice.

"Haven't thought about it." Ice answered, lying down on his side. Quake was caught off guard. "Help me choose." Ice said.

"What do you have in mind?" Quake asked, expecting a few songs from Ice.

"I have three songs in min right now. There's nothing holding me back, Dream glow and Yoruni kakeru." Ice said, scrolling through his phone.

The door opened to reveal a wet hair Cyclone. "Let's go Quake. Oh, hey Ice! You're awake early today..."

"Why is it weird that I'm awake early." Ice questioned.

"It's because you like to sleep a lot." Quake answered, standing up and pulling Ice out of bed. "Let's go."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Everything is set. The camera and the microphone,. The only thing is the people and their song choice.

"I thought about it in the shower and I ended up choosing dream glow." Cyclone said.

"Funny cause I did too." Ice replied.

"Let's make a duet then." Cyclone suggested.

"Cool. I'm in." Ice said.

"Are you guys done?" Quake asked, tapping his foot on the floor.

"Yeah, hehe sorry Quake." Cyclone grinned.

(Cyclone is Jimin and Charli, Ice is Jin and Jungkook)

Ice and Cyclone grabbed their water bottles after singing.

"Don't you want to sing Quake?" Ice asked.

"I don't have a song to sing." Quake answered.

"Here sing Stay with me with a guitar." Cyclone said, handing over Quake's guitar.

"Fine~ don't swoon over me after." Quake joked.

The door suddenly opened revealing the rest of the gang.

"Ice how dare you leave me alone in the room! You even switched off the fan!" Blaze said, shaking Ice.

"Oops." Ice snickered.

"What were you guys doing?" Solar asked, curious why they were here earlier.

"Recording song." Cyclone said, pointing towards the recorder and microphone.

"Ooh, let's make a cover together!! All of us!" Thorn said. "But let's do it in a funny way."

"Can I not join?" Thunder said, unamused in Thorns schemes.

"No! We're all doing it." The trouble maker trio protested. Thunder groaned annoyedly.

"Fine just this once." Thunder said.

"Yeay!! We'll sing Yoruni Kakeru." Blaze said. "Now chop chop, into positions everyone."

"Happy now?" Thunder sulked. The rest grinned.

"Let's not fight now, okay?" Quake said, sternly. "Let's go have lunch at the cafe." Pushing everyone out of the practice room.