Study week

So, it's been a few months since school started. Everything was fine, that is until...

"Ha?! Exam?!" The students of Class 3 shrieked altogether. Mr Josh just announced it to the class, right before exiting it. 'I can feel myself going deaf sooner or later.' Mr Josh said, rubbing his sore ear.

"We're doomed Thorn." Blaze said banging his head on the table a couple of times. "It's not going to be that hard...I hope" Thorn himself wasn't sure. It's not that they're not confident, they're just anxious. There are holes here and there though, not everyone has brilliant minds.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"What's with the long faces you two? Is it because of the exam?" Cyclone greeted his besties, the troublemaker trio. Of course they only pull pranks on their friends. They still have respect for teachers, don't worry.

"Well yeah, there are a few topics that i don't fully understand." Hearing that made Cyclone thought of something. "How about we study together, with the rest that is." Thorn's eyes lit up "Yeah, let's tell  the others about this"

Telling the rest, they all agreed. Quake asked for the teachers permission to use the library after school. Took some persuading but with the help of Thorn's puppy eyes, the school allowed.

"So we're going to study in the library from after school to 5. Sounds good?" Solar made a time table for this.

"Yeah, sounds good enough." Quake said, agreeing with Solar.

And so it started, the study group of hecticness. Quite unusual for the group to keep quiet.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"So if line SD is equal to DR that would mean the arcs are the same. So if angle SDT is 32 degrees that would mean angle DRT is also 32 degrees." Waiting for Solar answers to his workings, Thorn just stood there. "And... that's correct. You understand now Thorn?" Solar finally said. "Yeah, thanks Sol."

The group was in the library, doing their own studies. When someone doesn't understand, they would go to someone who was an expert in that topic. Perfect teamwork there.

"Hey Cy, could you help me? I have been trying to understand this for the past 10 minutes, and it's still not going through." Blaze said, sulking to Cyclone.

"Sure, sit down first." Putting down the Geography book and pulling out the chair next to him, Blaze sat down. Cyclone started to explain when Blaze got comfortable.

"Yes Thunder? Need help with History?" Thunder jut nodded sheepishly. "Yeah...kind of dizzy remembering all these names and years." 

'Beep, beep, beep' few minutes passed and the alarm went off indicating it's 5 p.m, the end of their study session.

"Okay guys, let's pack up." They did as told, leaving the library right after.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

On their way back, they saw Teacher Papa at the entrance of the music room. Being the good students they are, greeting the teacher.

"Good evening my students of justice." Teacher Papa doing his usual pose.

"Why are you in front of the music room Teacher Papa? Aren't you a mathematic teacher?" Thorn asked, curious

"Now now, who said that mathematic teachers can't be in a music room huh? Nothing to worry, the principal just wanted me to check out the abandon rooms in this school." Teacher Papa told the group, hand gestures all over.

"Ah..I see. Well we'll get going now teach." Not thinking much of it, Thunder said, wanting to end the day by just lying down on his bed.

The group continued walking back, Quake wanted to ask a question but got cut off. Solar beating him to it "There's an abandoned room in the music room?"

"Yeah, it's like an abandoned recording room." Ice said, yawning.

"Why did the principal ask Teacher Papa to check out abandoned rooms? Don't you all feel something off of this?" Quake finally got to ask.

"Now that you mentioned it, it is weird. What are they going to do with it?" They were getting a bad feeling from this, well they did go there sometimes just to play the instruments or sing. Maybe it's just some kind of connection.

"Let's not think about this for now. I want to lay down." Blaze said, somehow making them stop thinking about it.

As soon as they arrived in their respective rooms, the bed became an instant victim. And so, just like that, they slept like logs.