Fishy

It is currently 7.55 p.m and the boys are walking towards the assigned room for their friendly match. Quake convinced them to go early as he doesn't like making people wait. After walking for a few minutes, they are now in front of the room, room 206. Slowly opening the door, Cyclone peeked inside.

"Hey, uh, sorry for intterupting but we received a letter yesterday to come here." Cyclone said, opening the door wider.

"Ah right, we did. Come in!" A girl said, greeting the boys. They walked in shyly.

"So um, let's start with introduction. Kikita." The girl, Kikita said, motioning to herself. "And this is Gaganaz, Yoyoo and Borara. Our band name is The Tengkotak.

"Solar. And this is Quake, Thunder, Cyclone, Blaze and Thorn. The name is Megaelectric." Solar said, kind of rushed.

"Megaelectric huh? Haven't heard about it before. Your new?" Yoyoo questioned. The boys nodded.

"This is interesting. Alright then, let's start!" Their leader, Borara said, clasping his hands together. His bandmates getting into their positions. "The rules are simple. There's no winner or loser. All you got to do is counter the music played. Got it?" Borara said. "Vocals first."

Cyclone sweat dropped. "You good Cyclone?" Blaze snickered, nudging Cyclone's stomach.

"Y-yeah. Of course. Let's do this!" Cyclone said, regaining his posture. 'Looks like I'm competing with Kikita.' Cyclone monologued, grabbing a mic nearby. Cyclone steadied his breathing before starting to sing.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Energy suction." Said a person who is peeking slightly through the unclosed door. Sucking a good amount of it, he stopped.

As the others began to compete, he sucked in more and more energy. After sucking mostly everyone's energy, he walked away.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Good match Gaganaz." Blaze said, giving a thumbs up to said latter, breathing heavily. "Why do I feel tired even though we didn't compete that long. Blaze said to his teammates.

"And here I thought I was being dramatic." Ice said, streching his body.

"At least we're done now." Thunder said, yawning. "We'll get going now, Good match guys!" The boys walked out of the room, waving to The Tengkotak.

"Don't you think it's weird. We didn't even play for that long, why are we this tired." Thorn said, crackinng his knuckles.

"Let's go to bed for now. We'll discuss that tomorrow." Quake said, yawning whilst opening their room door. Ice immediately plopped down on the mattress, sleeping instantly. The rest followed right after. Solar who was last in bed, turned of the lights.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"We should really talk about yesterday." Thorn said after swallowing his food.

"Yeah, I bet there's something fishy going on." Blaze agreed.

"Let's go ask Borara and the gang anout this later." Quake said. They all finished their last bites of their food and went to The Tengkotak band for some investigation.

"You guys felt it too?" Gaganaz said earning a nod from the boys. "And here We thought we were just to tired of yesterday." The boys thanked them, apologising for interrupting their practice. Walking to their designated practice spot, they continued the discussion

"There must be something causing this. There's no such way for us to feel tired after an hour friendly match." Solar said, thinking hard.

'Could it be some psychological theory? Or maybe... the amount of energy used? That doesn't make any sense cause one person takes up 10 minutes only. Maybe it was because of the time? It was 8 p.m though.... What about-' "what if it was a someone instead of a something." Solar's train of thoughts were cut of by Cyclone speaking. Heads turned to Cyclone, a questioning look on their faces. "What? You never know if it's true."

Quake paused on his tracks, making the others stop too. "Speaking of someone, I felt another aura present during our friendly match."

"And your telling us this now?" Thunder said, irritation laced in his voice. "At least now we have some track on where were going."

"The security room it is then." Ice said walking ahead.

"Do you even know where your going Ice?" Blaze said to his twin.

"Course I do, now follow me." Ice said. They all followed Ice, hoping that he won't get themselves lost.