Investigate

"We're here." Ice said stopping in front of a door. The boys were about to open the door when Quake stopped them

"Hold on you guys. This is a security room, there must be guards inside." Quake said, using his element to sense how many people are in. "Two people." Confirming the amount, he told the others.

"Okay, now a plan to not get noticed." Solar said, thinking for a while. "Got it. Thorn would go inside pretending to get lost and then I would turn off the light so that Thunder could electrocute them. Is that clear?" They nodded in agreement

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Umm..." Thorn said, opening the door.

"What are you doing here kid? This it the security room." One of the guards turned around, acknowledging Thorn's presence.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I got lost. I was searching for the washroom actually. I'll be leaving." As soon as Thorn said that, the lights went off. Thorn smiled psychotically.

"Who turned off the light." The guards stood up, on high alert for an intruder. A hand pat their shoulder and they felt an electric zap passed through their veins, dropping unconscious on the floor with a thud. Thunder, who electrocuted them dusted off his hands.

"Coast clear, Solar. Turn on the lights." Thunder said. A clap was heard and the lights were back on again. The rest of them went inside, locking the door to make sure no one would come in.

"We should tie them up just incase they wake up." Cyclone said, crouching down to the unconscious men. Thorn summoned some vines and tied them securely.

"This is going to take awhile." Solar said, sitting down on a chair. Cracking his bones, he began to tap the keyboard.

Ice summoned a water bubble and dozed off to buy of some boredom. Thorn latched onto the bubble making it shake a bit. Ice was startled with the sudden movement, brace himself from falling down.

"Oi oi, don't latch on it like that, you startled me." Ice said, smacking Thorn's hand. Thorn retracted his hand, rubbing away the pain. "You can lie down on it if you want, just don't move around too much." Ice said scooting to the side, giving space for Thorn to lie down with him.

"Guys, I have bad news." Solar said, speaking up after being quiet for a while. "The footage is gone."

"What do you mean gone? It should be there right?" Blaze said, crossing his arms.

"What I mean is, the footage is erased by someone, probably the one who took our energy away." Solar said, explaining.

"So we came here for nothing?! What a waste of time." Blaze sulked in a corner.

"But, we do have a little of good news." Head turned to Solar, high hopes. "They forgot to cut of a scene." Solar turned back to the screen. The boys surrounded him, looking at the screen too.

"And here." Solar paused the footage, showing the tips of someones hair.

"So their hair is gray in colour." Cyclone said. "At least we have another lead now." Cyclone stayed positive, having his hopes on low with that lead.

"Great now take a picture of that and let's get out of here." Solar said. Ice took a picture of the footage and the boys began to walk out.

"Wait, what about them?" Quake said, pointing to the guards.

"They'll wake up in a few minutes. You can retract the vines now, Thorn." Thunder said. Thorn retracted the vines from the guards. As soon as the vines disappeared, Water splashed the two guards.

"Ice! Why'd you do that?!" Blaze smacked his twin. Ice snickered in satisfaction. Their attention shifted when they heard grunting from the unconscious men. They all zoomed out of the room just in time before they regain consciousness.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

The boys got back to the main hall, walking toward their practice spot. Continuing their practice as if nothing happened.

"Keep an eye out for anyone suspicious." Quake said. The others nodded.

Cyclone noticed something off from a group of participants. "Guys, why does that group look so tired except that one with... blue hair. Cyclone subtly signalled to the group he mentioned.

"When you look at it, yeah. They do look tired. Let's go ask them after this." Blaze said, squinting his eyes for a better vision.

They continued their practice that was until Tengkotak came by.

"Hey guys. You found anything about it?" Yoyoo asked, wanting to get some information if they have some.

"Yeah. We do. Though they deleted the footage when we checked, they accidentally left out this." Ice said, taking out his phone showing the picture he took earlier.

"For some reason it looks familiar. We'll try to help you guys find them." Gaganaz said, thinking hard but sadly nothing popped into his mind.

"Thanks. Appreciate it." Thunder said.