Chapter six

Eric's P.O.V.

The first thing I walk into when I get in the class room is Ally hitting Matt. Just to have her run to me asking me to forgive her for hitting him and what made it worse is she called me baby. Ewe. She's the biggest whore in the school. She might be pretty but she try's to use that to get every guy in the school to sleep with her. She's lucky the teacher came in when she did. I would have slapped her and not cared what anyone would have said.

I looked over at Matt, who was sitting next to me. He was looking down and back up to the board before he would write something down. I need him to trust me more. I need to find a way to get closer to him. Yeah I spent the night at his house last night. Yeah, I touched him. It wasn't the best thing for me to do. He doesn't realize it but he's my mate. He doesn't know I'm not human. I just want to keep him to my self. And when his mom let me stay over my wolf took over and touched him the wrong way. I wonder if he feels something for me or not. Because of the mate bond I have for him I want to be with him but I can't just tell him that.

"Eric, read the next line, please." Great, she knows I wasn't listening. I look at her like she's was crazy then I heard a small thud on my desk. Looking down, there was a book with a note in it telling me where to read and how much to read. I stood up and grabbed the book to start reading.

"To be, or not to be, that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer, The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them. To die-to sleep, No more; and by a sleep to say we end, The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks, That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation, Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep; To sleep, perchance to dream-ay, there's the rub: For in that sleep of death what dreams may come, When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause-there's the respect, That makes calamity of so long life. For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, Th'oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely, The pangs of dispriz'd love, the law's delay, The insolence of office, and the spurns That patient merit of th'unworthy takes, When he himself might his quietus make, With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life, But that the dread of something after death, The undiscovere'd country, from whose bourn. No traveller returns, puzzles the will, And makes us rather bear those ills we have, Than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution, Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, With this regard their currents turn awry, And lose the name of action."

I sat back down and looked out the window. I hate that we have to read Hamlet. It's not a bad book but it is pointless. Spoiler alert, everyone except Horatio dies. It is a pointless book. It's all about murder. I looked back down at the book and then at the note.

"Thank you for paying attention, Mathew." Tisk, she knew he helped me.

I picked up my pencil and wrote back to Matt. 'Thanks cutie' I tossed the note back to Matt. Looking over to see his reaction to the note. But he just looked at the out side of it and stuck it in his desk. He didn't even read it. Tisk, I need sleep. I so didn't sleep enough last night. My wolf kept me up all night from being excited our mate was in our arms.

"My stomach hurts I'm going to the nurse." I slam my hands on the desk while getting up and walk out of class with my bag. As I closed the door I looked back at over to Matt. He was looking at me like I did something wrong. There was a small knot in my stomach when he looked at me like that. Ignoring his look I left and went to the nurse.

I walked down the hall to the nurse. Opening the door I was almost pushed over. Great I really needed this. "Lily, let go."

"Awe, but Eric!"

"No buts, off." she didn't move and just held onto me tighter. "Lily, for the last time get off of me now. You know better then to do this."

"Sorry." She let go and looked upset. Great, she's being bipolar today. "Why haven't you come here to come see me? Did you finally find someone better then me?" Oh god the puppy dog eyes. She always uses them against me. Doesn't help she's beautiful. Her auburn hair, hazel eyes, and her button noise. She's just beautiful. Mind you this women is in her late 20's and yet she acts as though she is in high school.

"Lily, stop that. You know I can't say no to you when you do that. I haven't been here because I've actually been getting sleep like I should and what do you mean someone better then you? There isn't anyone better than you. You know that."

"You're right! No one is better then me."

I heard the door slam open making me turn around. There stood Matt looking at me pissed. Why is he so upset? He slowly started walking over to me. This worries me. Before I could blink twice he slapped me across my face. Why did he just hit me? Lily just stood there in shock with her hand over her mouth.

"Why the hell did you just hit me?!" My wolf snapped, taking control.

"I forbid you from coming here ever again!" Matt yelled just looking at me even more pissed than before.

"You don't have the right to tell me what to do!"

"As your mate I have every right! You are forbidden from coming here again. If you need sleep lay your head on your desk and if you get hurt then come to me and I'll help you."

"Mate? How? What?" I was at a loss of words. How did he know I was his mate? How did he know I'm not human? I have no idea what is going on..

"I'll just give you sometime to your selves." Lily waked out of the nurses office slowly closing the door.

"I'm not stupid Eric. I'm not fully human. I'm half. That's how I know. My biological father was human while my mom is a wolf. I might not have my wolf yet but I can still tell the difference between humans and wolfs. Yes, I can feel the bond between us. But if you are going to keep letting girls be all over you even though you have me as a mate than I don't want to be your mate. If I have to I will reject you here and now."

"Matt, you don't understand Lily is my beta's mate. That's the only reason she gets away with that. I've told everyone not to touch me. She doesn't listen, she thinks because she's my beta's mate that she can do what ever she wants. She just has that really bubbly personality. Besides you can't reject me. I marked you this morning. If you were to reject me now it would not only kill you but it would kill me. It's to late."

"YOU MARKED ME WITH OUT MY KNOWING!"

"It was my wolf, he took over. You were teasing me this morning and I couldn't keep him from wanting to keep you. Sorry that my need and want for you is so strong that I marked you. Maybe it was a mistake. I'm not going to say I regret it because I don't but if you really want to start this here than there's no point. I'm leaving."

"Eric, don't go. I'm sorry, I just don't like other people touching you. It most be the bond and mark coming into play."

I just looked at him. He really was just jealous. That's what started this whole thing. He was jealous that Sam was touching me, that I said no one would be better then Lily. That's adorable. "Love, come here."

Slowly he walked over to me. I pulled him into a hug. He was jealous. That's all. Just jealous. That makes me revealed.