Chapter Twenty

Matt's P.O.V.

We walked into class and everyone looked at us. Which i expected they would. The teacher gave us a disappointed look and just shock her head. We took our seats and everyone went back to having class. Well mostly. 

"Can you believe that guy will be our new Luna?" one boy said.

"I thought our Luna would be Ally." a girl next to him whispered back.

"I heard she got kicked out because she was upset she didn't get to be Luna and when she said something to the Alpha the new Luna got mad and kicked her out." A girl next to her replied.

"Wow, that's harsh. She was the Alpha's girlfriend for the longest time so she had a reason to be upset." The boy said.

"Yea I would be upset to if I found out my boyfriend of five years was mated to a boy too!" the girl next to him whisper yelled.

"I heard that after he kicked Ally out he followed her to her new house and beat her up then threatened her." The second girl said.

"How could he beat her up? She was one of the nicest and prettiest girls here. Besides how could that mare human take on a wolf that should have been the Luna and not come back with out a single scratch?" The first girl said. 

"Apparently he's stronger than he looks." The boy said.

"Yea sure, and I'm the queen of England." the second girl said.

"I bet he paid someone to beat her up." the first girl said.

"Yea, that has to be it." the boy said. 

"There's no way he can look after a pack. He isn't fit to be the Luna." the first girl said.

That's it. I've had enough listening to them degrade me and make it seem like I'm the bad guy here. I'm their Luna and they shouldn't be disrespecting me like that. I know everyone can hear them taking about me with their wolf hearing, even the teacher but they still did nothing to make the stop. I growled, stood up and slammed my hand down onto the table. I'm glad that there aren't any humans in our class. I was one until my wolf woke and Jenna the only other human in the class was out sick. 

"If you have something to say about me say it to my face. Don't talk about me like I'm not sitting in the same room and can't hear you."  Eric was sitting back in his chair with a smirk on his face and his arms folded over his chest. He was enjoying this way to much.

"Luna, please take your seat. You might be in charge of the pack but as the teacher I'm in charge of this class room. I won't have you disrupt everyone's learning." The teacher said, she looked horrified to tell me to sit down. She knows not to disrespect the Alpha or the Luna.

"Fine, if you're in charge of this class room, get your students to stop disrespecting their Luna."

She looked at me like she didn't know what I was talking about but she knew exactly what I was talking about. The ones that were brave enough to talk about me were sitting in the front row. She could hear them even with out using her wolf hearing.

I growled again. "I'm calling a pack meeting tonight at seven. If you don't show up then you aren't considered part of the pack anymore and will be classified as a rouge and will have to get off the pack lands or be killed. Tell the rest of the pack. I'm going home." 

I grabbed my bag off the floor and looked over at Eric. He was still sitting there with a smirk on his face. Bast*rd.  I'll wipe that smirk off your face. I leaned over to him grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled him to me, kissing him hard. I broke the kiss and looked at him.  He wasn't smirking anymore. He had a shocked look on his face. This caused me to smirk. I let go of his hair and walked out of class. 

I walked home. I didn't care what they had to say anymore. If they have a problem with me they need to tell me tonight or hold their tongue. I won't be disrespected any longer. I had to deal with Ally making me seem weak now this. I bet she was texting one of her friends that is still part of the pack and telling them those lies. I'll set things straight tonight.