chapter four

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It stopped before I touched it. Weird, maybe the batteries died. I snuggled closer to my pillow slowly falling asleep again. That's when I heard giggling followed by a bright flash of light. What the heck would that be. I heard someone growl lowly which sent shivers through my spine. I wanted to hear that again.

"Boys, its time to get up. You have school today. Don't want to be late. Eric make sure to go get clothes from your house and come back here tonight. Invite your parents and we will have a nice family dinner with our new family members." She left the room closing the door behind her, thank god she's gone. my mom was way to happy and cheerful for it being so early. Wait, did she say Eric?

My eyes snapped open and I was looking at a bare chest. I was cuddled up to Eric like I was a girl! I put my hand on his chest trying to push him away. His arm tightened around my waist pulling me closer to him. I let out a light sound, not sure what kind of sound but a sound. Eric seemed to like the sound I made because he pulled me closer making me make the weird sound again.

"Love, don't make such attractive noises first thing in the morning. I might not be able to hold back from having my way with you if you keep making sounds like that."

Oh, that's right. I was going to get him back for last night. Not only did he do something he shouldn't have he tried to keep it up a dinner. I think it will be pay back time any minute now. I thought of a plan and its time to put it into action.

"Eric, I don't know what you're talking about. What noises?" I leaned up and kissed his neck lightly. Causing him to tighten his grip on me and moan lightly. Hot spot, has been found. After kissing him again I started to laugh. "you're the only one whose making noises."

"Love, that wasn't your greatest idea." he flipped me onto my back and hovered over me.

"Eric, we." he stopped me from talking by smashing his lips to mine. Dam. Why does he have to be a good kisser? He wont be able to make me forget my plan. This just helps me out. I wrapped one arm around his neck. My other hand wondered to his hair and pulled, causing him to moan again. Dam, that was hot. I lightly pulled his hair again causing another light moan come out of him. I can get used to that. He broke the kiss and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Fu*k." ugh! The one thing that a guy does that's hotter then actually making out with them and he has to do it. Why did he have to whisper that in my ear? I cant let him get to me but that is one of my weaknesses. Having a guy whisper fu*k in your ear after making out and trying to catch his breath is the hottest thing on the planet. I cant do this anymore. I grabbed his head and kissed him hard on the lips. I cant get enough of this.

There was a knock on the door but rather then stop kissing Eric I pulled his hair more causing him to moan more. I cant stop kissing him. He's a great kisser. I heard the door open and something hit the floor before I finally let go of Eric and realized I was keeping him in place.

"Uh, I came to tell you we are leaving in a few minutes." I looked over to the door to see my mom blushing and my laundry basket on the floor in front of her. She kicked the basket inside my room and slammed the door shut. Ha! You would think she saw us having sex. That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I wonder what it would be like to have sex with Eric. I wonder how big he is. Or how rough he likes it, or if I'll be the bottom or if he would be.

"What are you thinking about love?" I was snapped out of my super gay thoughts by his voice.

"Just how great it would be to have rough sex with you. Like have you pin me up against a wall with my hands over my head or have me under you moaning as your thrust into me over and over with your mini you. Both of those sounds great." Eric looked at me for a minute before I realized what I said. I really cant believe I said that to him. It's true I was thinking it but I didn't mean to say it. Oh well, its been put out there now. Might as well keep going it seems to be making him think about it and mini is starting to wake up. Ha! Insert evil smirk here haha. "Or you know screwing me senseless in an empty class room." I licked the bottom of his chin causing another light moan to leave those perfect lips.

I wiggled out from under him and started to the bathroom so I could get ready for school leaving him on my bed with those wonderfully naughty thoughts. I was almost in the bath room when I was slammed up against the wall with my hands over my head. My back was to his chest meaning my @$$ was open. He bit into my neck and rubbed his self against me. Causing me to moan. Dam. Talk about sexy.

"Love, don't give me such ideas then leave. Next time I won't let you off with just a hickey. I'll make sure you cant walk straight. You will walk as gay as you think."