chapter five

Picture of Ally.....

We finished getting ready after he pinned me to the wall, which I kind of enjoyed, I won't lie. We got to school early so I took my seat and started to draw while listening to some music. I really don't want to deal with anyone in this class it wont be good. Everyone clearly saw Eric kiss me yesterday. Someone slammed their hand on my desk causing me to look up at them.

There was a small group of girls around my desk just looking at me. The one that had her hand on my desk was glaring at me. Man if looks could kill she would have murdered me a long time ago. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes and a slim body. She was pretty but I can see her personality would be mean and she thinks she's the queen around here. I wonder what she wants with me. I took out one of my head phones and continued to look at her in silence.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Excuse me?"

"I asked you who you think you are. Eric is my boyfriend. You need to keep you and your gayness away from him. I don't want him getting it."

"My gayness? Do you realize how stupid you sound? Being gay isn't a kind of illness. It's who you find attractive and I just find guys to be more attractive them girls. Sorry but girls will balm things on you that they did and are total bit*hes. Like for example this. He kissed me first meaning he willingly did it. Secondly, from what I was told he was always gay and never liked you. And thirdly, I was told you're a huge whore who will sleep with anything that moves. That being said I don't want to catch whore so if you would mind removing your hand and the rest of your body away from me that would be great." I smiled and then put my headphone back in. I started to draw again only to have a hand slap me across my face.

I look up to see the girl who was telling me to keep my gayness away from Eric, looking at me with a disgusted face. She hit me for calling her out and telling her the truth. Wow. See girls are crazy bit*hes. I slowly stood up making her step back from the height difference.

"Who gave you the right to touch him?!" Eric was standing by the door and saw her hit me. I looked up at him and noticed he was wearing my other uniform, and it fit prefect I might add. Odd since he is bigger then me, maybe its because I always get my clothes a size or two bigger then what I need.

The girl ran over to Eric making sure to hold onto his arm. She put her clearly to big t be real boobs on him trying to rub herself against him. Talk about gross. "Eric, he called me a whore for no reason. I was tying to talk to him and he said to get away from him because he might catch whore. Can you believe he would say that to me? Baby, please don't be mad at me for hitting your new friend."

"Ally, get off of me. You are a whore and again I wont sleep with you. How many times do I have to tell you I'm gay. Get your clearly fake boobs off of me its making me feel sick." Eric pushed her off of him before slowly starting to walk over to me. He put his hand on my face and looking at my cheek where Ally, I think that's her name, hit me. "Babe, are you okay?"

I don't know what turned me on more him touching me or calling me babe, but both together was great. I couldn't think of anything to say so I just nodded my head before nuzzling into his hand. Oh my god! He's turning me into a girl and I just met him yesterday.

The teacher walked into the room and made everyone take their seats so we could start class. I have a really bad feeling about today for some reason. With Eric so close to me I just thought about ways to get him back for yesterday and this morning, if he thinks im giving up he has another thing coming. He really just slammed me against a wall rubbed against me and then whispered in my ear than left. Like the fudge you don't turn someone on that much and then leave! Im so getting him back.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:sorry its short guys i just couldnt think of anything but felt like updating something