Chapter ten

Eric's P.O.V

When I woke up I was in a dark room. I could see the out line of the door on the wall a few feet from me. I tried to move only making my wrist hurt. Noticing I was chained to the wall I stopped trying to move. They must have wolfsbane on the chains to keep me from just shifting and getting out. I wasn't out long. It was still day light out, I could tell because of the small window that was on the wall across from me. I needed to get out of here and go find Matt. 

The sound of the door opening caught my attention. I turned towards the door. In walked Ally and her goons. Great, I had enough of these three.  

"What do you want?"

"Eric, my dear, I've already told you what I want. I want to be your Luna. And I will be. Weather you like it or not you will make me your Luna. In a few days that mark you left on the wolf wanna be will be gone then you can mark me and we'll mate. Doesn't that sound wonderful? I'll be the Luna the pack deserves, you'll be with the hottest girl in the pack and that wolf wanna be will be banished forever. It sounds like a win-win-win."

"You won't ever be the Luna. I won't mark you ever. Matt will come looking for me the second he realizes I'm missing. And when he comes with my parents they will make sure you and your whole family is banished from the pack. Regardless of your fathers position as the Beta."

"Oh, I count on the wolf wanna be coming after you. When he gets here I'll make sure he has a front row seat when we mate."

"You're disgusting."

"No, my dear, I'm fun."

"No, you're disgusting and demented."

"Awe, thank you Hun."

"That wasn't a compliment."

"Hun, don't struggle to much you'll leave nasty scars on your wrist." She walked over to me and tried to give me a kiss. I turned away from her only for her to get mad and slap me.  "YOU WILL LOVE ME! I AM YOUR LUNA DAM IT!"

"Hahahahahahahahahaha! You my Luna? Not even in your dreams slut."

She slapped me again then left the room with her goons following behind her. I hope that Matt notices I'm gone soon and comes to find me. I can't stand Ally and if i have to deal with another visit like I just had I'm one hundred present sure I'll make her come really close then rip her throat out with my teeth. I sat in silence for what seemed only a few minutes before the door was thrown open. A very pissed off Ally was standing in the door way.

"And to what pleasure do I owe this visit?"

"You're savior is here it's a wolf I've never seen before. You're coming with me. The wolf I've never seen before is about to kill everyone in the other room. And here you thought that the wanna be wolf would come save you like some prince. Ha, serves you right to think that wimp would come for you."

She put a collar around my neck then undid the chains. Pulling by the collar and leash, she dragged me up stairs and out to the front yard. Upon getting onto the porch from the house, it looked like a battle had just ended. There were wolf bodies and human bodies all over the yard covered in blood. None of them dead but badly injured. A gasp came from Ally who was standing next to me. In the middle of all the bodies was a wolf that was bigger than any I've ever seen. Werewolves are usually around five foot tall and three to four feet from the tip of the nose to its tail in wolf form, Alphas usually being six foot tall and about four feet from its nose to its tail but this wolf was bigger than an average Alpha. It had to be at least seven foot tall and five or six foot from the tip of its nose to the tip of its tail. It's solid black with golden yellow eyes. It was truly beautiful. I didn't know whose wolf it was but for some reason I was drawn to it. I really just wanted to go over to it and start petting it as odd as that sounds. There's blood dripping from its mouth and the fur around its mouth was stained red from all the blood. Yet, I wanted to run of to it and just snuggle next to its side.