Chapter nine

Eric's P.O.V.

I run up to my room and slam the door shut. I was really stupid down there. I stopped walking to my bed and quickly turned around. Seeing three people standing there. Two male about my size and one female who really needs to get over her self.

"I knew I smelled something fishy."

"Haha, you're a comical genius."

"What do you want Ally? And why the hell are you in my room?"

"Well, you see I don't like how today at school went. When I went looking for you I just so happened to over hear your convo with brat."

"His name's Matt. And our convo?"

"Oh you know the one where he's your mate and that he's only a half wolf."

"And why does that concern you?"

"Because, I should be the Luna of this pack when you take over not some wolf wanna be. Until he showed up I was the next Luna. Of course I was upset with the news I wasn't going to be Luna anymore so I went home and told my dad. He didn't like that every much. In fact hated it so much that he told me to come over here and try to convince you to mark me instead."

"Yea, that won't happen. I had a thing for you once but I have my mate, and I wouldn't change him or give him up for anyone else ever."

"Had a feeling you would say that. Marcos, Ben, don't damage him to much i need him to mark and mate with in a few days when his mistake mark fades off of wanna be wolfy."

Marcos and Ben grabbed onto me and tried to drag me out through the window. I shifted and jumped away from them. Sigh so much for my clean room. This will really kill my OCD. Marcos pulled out some kind of vile. Jumping at him he dropped it and I stepped in the liquid. It started to sting my hand. Upon smelling it I realized it was wolfsbane. They really don't want me to give them a fight. Well to bad they are getting one. I go to jump at Ben and miss only to leave a claw mark on my door and down my wall. Sigh so going to kick some butt for making me ruin my nice wall and door.

Marcos jumped on my back and stabbed me with a needle injecting me with wolfsbane. I shifted back into my human form and started to sway. They picked me up threw a pair of basket ball shorts from my dresser on me and dragged me out the window. In the front yard was a truck waiting for them to put me in it. After being shoved into the car the only thing I can remember is wishing I stayed down stairs with Matt and hugged him close to me and never let go.