Chapter thirteen

Authors note: Just wanted to thank everyone whose been reading and liking this book it means a lot to me :D Sorry I haven't been updating much I've been helping my sister plan her wedding, it's really crazy. Finally got the invites, the day, and the dress has been found so i should be able to update more now that the main things are taken care of. Dedicating this chapter to @ohanydodykorea thanks for liking my book! now on to the chapter 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric's P.O.V.

Matt told me how we can fix this. We have to mate. I know he isn't ready for something like that. He can't have kids and I can't either. I'm not sure how this will work but we have to try. If it will give him free control over shifting than we really should try. I let out a sigh. Our parents and the doctor looked over at me.

"What's wrong Eric?" Rosalie asked.

"Matt just told me something that could help him change back."

"That's great!" My mom said starting to smile.

"If there's a way, why did you sigh?" the pack doctor asked.

"Because, we have to mate and one of us has to produce pups. With us both being male it's impossible."

"Oh." My mom lost her smile and looked over to my dad. He sighed, looking over to the pack doctor.

"Matt is a hybrid. They don't tend to follow the rules of werewolves. You have to try. You can't give up so easily. I want my son back. I love him regardless of form but i would love to be able to hug my son and him be able to hug back." Rosalie said.

"He isn't ready. I won't mate with him. I love him but I won't force him to mate with me just so he'll turn back into a human. I want him to be ready, for him to want me as much as I want him. I'm not going to do it for something like this. Yes this sucks he's stuck in wolf form but I want him to have the choice if we mate not because he feels he has to but because he wants to. That's why I sighed. I didn't want to tell you all. I knew you would try to force us to mate. You're just being selfish. Did you ever stop to think how Matt felt about mating? Did you ever stop to think he wouldn't want to? No you didn't you were more worried about making him turn back into a human because your scared sh*tless of him in wolf form. You can't say you aren't. It's written all over your faces. You look at him in fear. You should know Matt wouldn't hurt anyone unless he really felt he needed to. Think of how that makes him feel. Seeing his parents and his mates paternal looking at him like he's a monster. He hasn't killed anyone. Yes he seriously injured some of the pack but that's because they took me and sided with Ally. They were going to try and over throw the Alpha and take the pack. You should be grateful not scared. He saved me and this pack from the corruption." Matt wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.

Everyone gasped. I looked down to see Matt's arms around me. His human arms. How did he change back? I turned to look at him. He was taller than me now but only by about two inches, meaning he had to be at least 6'2" or taller because I'm about 6'0". His light brown hair is now a dark brown. His hazel eyes are now mixed with hints of green specks. He was more muscular but still slim. I didn't think it was possible but he was even more handsome than he was before. 

"Eric, close your mouth you'll catch flies." He said smirking. 

"How?" Rosalie asked. Matt looked from me over to his mother. He smiled then let me go. The doctor handed him some sweat pants to cover up his lower body. Once dressed he started walking over to Rosalie. 

It felt lonely with out his arms around me. I just wanted him to keep his arms around me all the time. 

~Don't worry Hun I'll make sure to always keep you close.

I turned around to look at him. He was standing in front of Rosalie looking back at me with a smirk on his face. Ugh! He's being a butt head. I really want to just kiss that smirk off his face.

~Later Hun 

He winked at me then turned to Rosalie. She hugged him and started to cry. 

"My baby, how did this happen?"

"Well, I kinda lied. I could shift back. I wasn't really stuck in my wolf form. That's why nothing worked to change me back. I could change on my own. I needed to stay in wolf form for a while is all. My wolf told me that since I changed my human form would go through some changes. If i had changed back into my human form before the changes where complete than not only would I be in horrible pain but Eric would be too. I didn't want to put either of us through that. I just got my wolf really late. It's the same thing that happens to everyone who gets their wolf for the first time when they turn sixteen. They have to stay human until their wolf is completely ready then they have to stay in wolf form until their human side has finished the change too."

"So the thing about us having to mate and have pups for you to change back was just a bunch of bullsh*t?!" I said.

"Sorry, Hun. That was Logan my wolf. He took over and was being a butt. He was mad that we haven't mated yet. He said Ryder agrees with him and that's why he did it."

"Well Ryder and Logan can kiss my a*s. That was uncalled for." I said crossing my arms. He chuckled and walked back over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. Dam, it's not going to be easy to be mad at him.

"It's late why don't we all go to bed and after the boys come home from school tomorrow we can talk more about everything." My dad said. Everyone agreed. My parents went up to bed and Matt's parents went back to his house, leaving Matt and I alone. 

"Why didn't you go home with your parents?" I asked.

"I wanted to stay with you."

"Oh, I actually don't want to stay here. I don't want to be in my room after what happened. Could we go to your house?"

"Yeah, lets get you some clothes and stuff you might need." I nodded and we walked up to my room. 

We had it cleaned up and it looked the same as it did before I was wolf-napped. It just didn't feel right anymore. I grabbed my suitcases from my closet and packed all my clothes into them. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed all my bathroom stuff such as my brush, my cologne, hair gel, toothbrush, favorite towel, and a few other little random things I thought I might need. After it was all said and done I had most of my room packed up. Most of the book, pictures and the knickknacks were still out but I made sure I had everything I use all the time. 

"Hmm, by the looks of it if I didn't know any better I would think you're moving in with me." Matt said. He had a smirk on his face. 

"Shut up." I blushed and grabbed my laptop and photo album off my desk. We put everything into my car and drove off to Matt's house. 

We took everything out of my car and into his house up to his bed room. We put everything over by the closet. After we were done we got ready for bed.

"It really looks like you're moving in with me." Matt said sitting on his bed smirking. He was wearing a pair of my pajama pants, since all his were to small now. 

"Would it be a bad thing if I did move in with you?" I asked standing in the door way of the bathroom, brushing my teeth. 

"Nah, I'm pretty sure it will be nice to have you around all the time." He said smirking still. I shook my head and finished brushing my teeth. I walked over to the bed and crawled in next to Matt. He pulled me over to him and laid on my chest. He might be taller than me and just barely as buff as I am but he hasn't changed. I kissed the top of his head and turned off the light on his side table. 

"Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, Hun." 

Man I really did get lucky. I thought to my self smiling.