Chapter Twenty-three

Mathew's P.O.V.

After the appointment mom took me out to get some ice cream. She was trying to make me feel better but even the taste of my favorite ice cream made me sick. I was really in the mood for some chicken nuggets and spaghetti. But mom refused to let me give into my cravings. She is being so mean to me.

I opened the door to the house to be met by an upset Eric. He had his arms crossed and was giving me the death glare. I tried to ignore it and walk past him but he grabbed my wrist really tight.

"Eric, let go."

"No, not until you tell me where you've been all day and why you weren't home when I got here."

"Eric, You're hurting me." He quickly let go of my wrist. " I was home than I went out with my mom. Is there something wrong with me going out and spending time with my mom?"

"No, I was just worried something happened. You left school because you didn't feel good so I expected you to be at home asleep or at least resting."

"Sorry to have made you worry. There isn't anything you should worry about."

"Matt, you need to tell him." My mom said. She was still standing behind me and was crossing her arms. I just sighed.

"Tell me what?"

"I'll tell you when I'm ready, but in the mean time don't worry. It's nothing bad, just a tiny bit life changing. You have to give me time to think of how I'll tell you. Don't rush me into it."

"No, tell me now. If it's life changing, you need to tell me now."

"I will tell you when I'm ready. I haven't even had a chance to absorb the info my self."

"Matt, tell me now." He gave me a stern look.

"I told you I'll tell you when I'm ready."

"Matt, now."

"Eric I'll tell you I'm pregnant when I'm dam well ready." I started to walk away. But stopped when I realized what I said.

"You what?"

I cursed under my breathe and looked back at Eric. "I haven't been feeling good lately because I'm pregnant, with your pups."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't know until today. I went to the doctors and they told me I was." He just looked at me.  I don't know what to do. I stayed silent and looked at him waiting for a response. Instead he looked away from me then walked past me to the door. He opened the door and made sure to slam it on his way out. I ran up to my room. 

I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me. I run up to my bed just dropping onto it. I started to cry. I don't know what to do. I heard a knock on the door. 

"Matt, please don't lock your self in your room. You didn't do anything wrong I'm sure he just needs some time to process this. I'm sure you wanted some time to your self to process it as well. Don't think to hard about him leaving. Everything will turn out to be fine. I promise." I could hear my mom from the other side of the door. She sighed and then walked back down stairs. I just laid in bed crying until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: sorry it's short guys I've had a lot going on and a bit of writers block I'll try to update more often. Thanks for the likes and all the reads