Chapter three

~picture of Eric~

I sat down at the table for dinner. I didn't notice I was sitting next to Eric until I felt his hand on my leg. I snapped my head up and looked at him. "What are you doing?"

"Just having a little fun at dinner." he smirked. I was going to say something to him but my mom walked into the dinning room.

"Are you boys behaving and getting along?" She sat a plate with food in front of Eric and I. Yum Mac and cheese, green beans and stake! Some of my favorite foods. I tried my hardest to ignore Eric's hand on my leg and I was doing a good job at it until he started to move his thumb. I looked over at him to see he was eating and not paying attention to me. Good I think I'll get pay back. The whole time at dinner I was thinking of a plan to get back at him for everything so far.

I helped my mom finish the dishes. While doing dishes I asked her how she knew Alex was her mate. She got really graphic. I hurried to finish the dishes and ran backup to my room where Eric was laying on my bed asleep. He is so lazy and he eats a lot. I don't know what I'm going to do with this boy. Based on what mom said about feelings of electric shocks and chills, he's my mate. I walked to the bed and sat down next to him. He was cuddled up with my pillow. That's actually kinda cute.

"Matt, come closer I'm cold." he talks in his sleep that's cute. I left him in my room and got in the shower. When I got out Eric was sitting on the side of my bed looking off into space.

"Are you okay Eric?"

"Come here." he held out his arms wanting me to come over to him. I walked over and got close but still far enough away he couldn't reach me with his arms up. He moved forward and grabbed me, pulling me into a hug. I have no idea what to do, so I hug him back. I start lightly running my hand through his hair.

"Eric, are you okay? Did something happen?"

"It's nothing, just don't leave me alone again." he started to run his head on my chest like a cat would do to someone's leg. He's a wolf but acts like a cat, ironic.

"Okay, I won't leave. Go take a shower, I'll let you borrow some of my clothes when you get out. its getting late and we should go to bed." he nodded before letting me go.

I went and got clothes for him to wear once out of the shower and set them on the sink in the bathroom. I walked back into my room and laid down on my bed. I wonder what's wrong. Yeah, we have only just met but I'm his mate he should be able to trust me.

"Matty?" I sat up and looked over at my little sister who was standing at the door.

"Yes, baby cakes? Is something wrong?"

"I had bad dream." I looked at the clock and noticed it was 11:30. Cleaning the kitchen and taking a shower took longer then I thought. I sighed.

"Come here." she wobbled over to me and climbed onto the bed. "Baby cakes, I can't sleep with you tonight."

"Why?"

"I have to share my bed with Eric. It wouldn't be nice to make him sleep on the floor or the couch while we sleep in a bed. He's our guest. Why don't you go find mama and sleep with her?"

"No, I want Matty." she started to pout and give me puppy dog eyes. ugh, she knows I can't say no to that.

"Matt, it's fine. I'll sleep on the couch you don't have to worry about me." Eric was standing at the door of the bathroom. He was only wearing the pajama pants I gave him and not the shirt. He did it on purpose.

"No! Eric can sleep with us. I no want to be mean." She really does fit her name. "Pease, Matty? It otay, right?"

"Yes, it's fine. Come on let's go to bed." I got under the covers and Angel cuddled up in my arms. Eric got in bed on the other side of me and put his arm over my waist.

"Matty?"

"Yes, baby cakes."

"Is Eric your boyfriend?" My heart stopped when she asked that. Eric sat up and looked over me at her.

"Cutie, it's late you should sleep. We have school tomorrow." he laid back down. Angel nodded and soon they fell asleep. I had trouble sleeping knowing that he was so close to me. After what happened earlier. I have a feeling being around him is going to be bad for my health.