Chapter Nineteen

Matt's P.O.V. (Gets a bit sexual by that I mean very sexual lol)

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm telling me it was time to get up. I tried to turn it off but was stuck against something warm and hard. I opened my eyes to see Eric. That's when the image of last night come into my head causing me to blush. I really mated with him. He marked me and I did the same to him. It doesn't seem real but the tattoo like mark that was on Eric's shoulder told me it was real. 

"BOYS YOU NEED TO GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" My mom yelled from down stairs. 

Eric sighed and pulled me closer to him,if that was even possible. he rolled me on top of him and then started rubbing my back. He kissed the top of my head. 

"Eric, we need to get up."

"I don't really want to. I'm good with just staying like this. I like having you naked on top of me." He said smirking. I hid my face in his chest, blushing. 

I looked back up at him and smiled. He gave me a concerned look. I ignored it and moved up enough to where i could easily kiss him. I started to kiss him lightly and full of love. He sped up the kiss making it more hungry and fulled with lust. My hand went to his cheek and slowly slid into his hair, pulling it lightly, while my other hand was on his shoulder. 

One of his hands went from my back into my hair pulling it causing me to moan and let his tongue in my mouth. His other hand was keeping me pushed up against him. He broke the kiss and started to kiss down my neck causing me to moan again. 

"Tell me what you want." He whispered in my ear. My head was a mess, I couldn't think straight, not like i thought straight anyway but still. "Tell me what you want." He said again.

"Please."

"Please what?" He was still kissing on my neck while asking me all these questions. 

"Please, fu*k me." Right now I didn't care how despite I sounded.

"Tell me how you want it." He said biting my ear. 

"I don't care."

"Baby, tell me how you want me to fu*k you."

"Any way you want, just please fu*k me."

"Oh so someone's begging now."

"Ah, please."

His hands went to my wrist pulling them form his hair and off his shoulder. He quickly flipped us over and pinned my hands down next to my head. His eyes were filled with lust. He started to kiss me again, keeping sure my hands are pinned down. He stopped the kiss and let go of my hands. He started to kiss down my neck and bit down then started to suck on my neck. 

When he let go he looked down at me with the lust in his eyes getting more and more intense. He put him self between my legs and thrust inside causing me to let out a moan. I was taken over by lust and had trouble stopping my self from moaning. I bit down onto Eric's shoulder to try to keep the moans from escaping.

"Let go." Eric growled.

I let go of his shoulder and did the next best thing. I bit down onto the pillow. Eric took that as a sign to speed up. I couldn't keep hold of the pillow any longer and ended up just moaning really loud.

"Fu*k. Eric don't stop." 

"Wasn't planning on it." He whispered into my ear. He kept his thrust steady but still rough. It was driving me crazy. It was just so good. 

"Cum for me baby." I didn't stand a chance of lasting with how things were going and ended up cumming. He cam shortly after then pulled out and laid next to me. 

He got up and walked to the bathroom. I rolled onto my side and laid there. I was sore but extremely satisfied. I smiled to my self. I heard Eric coming back from the bathroom. He sat on the side of the bed and laughed.

"Well it would seem we are late for school. Wanna go take a shower before we leave?"

"Hell yea. I'm not going to school smelling like sex and having messy hair."

"You don't smell like sex, you smell like me. And i figure you don't have a problem with that now do you?"

"Not really but there are enough rumors going around about me, I don't need one going around about how I'm a whore and will sleep with just about anyone when in reality I've ever slept with you."

"Yea, true. Alright come on." He stood up and started to walk to the bathroom. He turned around and noticed that I was still sitting on the bed. "What's wrong?"

"I don't now if i can get up on my own." He chuckled and walked back over to me. He helped me stand up and laughed at me for having jello legs when the reason I have jello legs was his fault.

"Carry me." I said putting my arms up and around his shoulders. 

"Sigh, fine." He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He set me down on the counter and went to turn the shower on. 

After we took our shower we got dressed and left for school. We were a good hour late but who really cares. I was about to get out of the car when Eric kissed me. 

"Come on baby we have to go in and have everyone stare."

"Okay."I laughed. I could get used to mornings like this.