Chapter seven

Eric's P.O.V.

After school I went to my house to get more clothes and tell my parents that I found my mate and marked him already. I wonder how they will take the news. I know as the next alpha I have to be able to produce and heir but we can adopt, right? Shacking my head I pushed the thought out of my mind. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. Before I had the change to fully open it I was attacked. Looking down at the one who almost knocked me over and was still holding onto the bottom of my legs. The top of the kids head looked familiar which is odd because kids aren't allowed in the alphas house unless it's the alphas kids them selfs. But as the oldest of two, my sister being two years younger than I am, I don't know what this kid is doing here.

"ANGEL!" I looked up to try and see who is yelling. I looked back at the kid. She looked up at me then put her arms up like she wanted me to pick her up. So I did. Lifting the girl, I got a closer look at her. Same facial structure as Mathew, huh. Most be his little sister that we had to sleep with last night.

"Hey, cutie. Are you misbehaving? Is that why someone is yelling?" She looked at me and smiled.

"No, Sam pull my hair. So I bite him." I looked at her for a second surprised, she didn't seem like she would be the violent type. She's so cute. She will defiantly break some hearts when she's older.

"Angel, bitting is bad. You're being yelled at because it's not nice to bite someone. Did Sam mean to pull your hair?"

She thought for a moment before looking down and mumbling. "I no know. He pull my hair n' I bite him. I hava say sowwie, right?"

"Yes, you have to say you're sorry and make sure he's okay."

"Otay." I set her down and she ran off to the living room. Wait, why is she here?

I walked into the living room to see Angel telling Sam sorry and Mathew's parents sitting on one of the two couches with my parents on the other one. What is going on? Did someone tell them we're mates? I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Eric, this is Mr. And Mrs. Smith. They are the new alphas that just moved here. They wanted to make a treaty with us so both packs can live on the land here. They have a compound on the other side of town. This is a great thing. Since you couldn't find your mate in our pack maybe one of their pack members is your mate. Wouldn't that be exciting?! You can find the girl meant for you. If you don't find her you know we will have to pair you with someone who doesn't have a mate or has lost theirs." my mom was rambling.

I stood there looking at her like she was crazy. "Uh, okay that's fine. They can share the land I don't see why that would be a problem we have a lot of land anyway. But, about me finding my mate. I already know who my mate is."

"THATS GREAT!" My mom yelled. She was smiling and really excited. Wait until I tell them it's Rosalie's oldest son. "Who is she?" My mom asked jumping up on her way over to hug me.

"Well, that's the thing my mate isn't a full wolf."

"Oh, well that's not a problem. I bet even with out her being a full wolf there won't be any problems. I know the legend of hybrids but I won't make you go with out her that would be wrong."

"You keep saying girl."

"Yes, your mate is a girl. Isn't she?" Well here goes nothing.

"Uh, well, my mate, is Uh, their oldest son." I say pointing to Rosalie and Alex? Yeah, his name is Alex. My mothers face droped. She was looking between me and Rosalie. Who of course had a huge smile for some reason.

"I knew it!" Rosalie finally said breaking the moment of silence. Wait what? I looked at her and her smile only got bigger.

"Excuse me?" Her smile didn't fade.

"I said I knew it. It was so easy to tell."

"Huh, how?"

"You really think I didn't know? Mathew is my son. He shows everything really easily. Besides don't think I didn't see you messing with him at dinner yesterday. I see all. Its a mom thing. Well that and he asked me about what it felt like to have your mate touch you and how I knew Alex was my mate."

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry about that."

"Eric." Sh*t. I look over at Mathew who was standing in the doorway behind me. "Nice to know we are telling our parents about us now. Thanks for the heads up. I would have dressed nicer if I knew this was a meet the parents thing."

He's not mad? I'm confused. "Sorry, I didn't know that's what this was until a few minutes ago my self. And the mate thing just kinda slipped. how long have you been standing there?"

"The whole time. I went after Angel and came back behind you."

"Oh. Wait how did you get here before me?"

"My mom picked me up from school a little early because we had to do this."

"Ah. Well on that note, I'm going to my room and hiding in a pillow fort." I run past Mathew and up the stairs to my room. Ugh goddess, why? I made my self look like a total a*s.