Chapter Twenty-five

Eric's P.O.V

I rushed to Matt's house. I didn't even bother to knock and just ran inside. Rosalie was standing at the bottom of the stairs staring at me. She looked furious. She had her hands on her hips just standing there.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?!"

"I."

"NO! You don't get to speak. First, you get him pregnant, than you broke his heart, than you run out of here like your a*shole is on fire just to run back in here like you own the damn place. I don't care if you are his mate. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this.  If I could I would kick your a*s right here and now! I want you out of my house now! You don't deserve my son. Get out! You are nothing but an a*shole who doesn't deserve the good things he's gotten." 

Alex walked in when  Rosalie was yelling at me and looked at me and back to her. "Honey, calm down. The mood change isn't good for the babies. Give him another chance. Let him make it up. You know just as well as I do that Matt can't live without him. He needs this "a*shole" as you put it, more than ever now. Just give him this one chance. If things don't work out than you know Matt can have a different mate. We'll still have to let Eric see his pups but Matt can chose another mate you know that. So just try to stay calm." 

Wait...Matt can chose who he has as a mate?! That's not good. I need to get up there and fix this. Rosalie huffed and stepped aside. 

"Fine, but this is the last chance. I found out you made him cry like this again and I'll make sure you don't have any pups ever again." She gave me a death glare but let me pass. I ran up the stairs worried that she would follow me with a knife or something. I shock it off and ran up to Matt's room. 

I knocked on the door but got no answer. I could hear him crying on the other side of the door. He was sitting in front of it so no one could open the door without hitting him. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. His crying seemed to stop once he could tell I was there. 

"Go to hell." was all he said to me before I heard him move and slam his bathroom door. 

I opened the door and walked into his room. I slowly walk over to the bathroom door and lay my back against it. I slid down until i was sitting on the floor. I pulled my knees up to my chest and just laid my head on the door. I could tell he was kinda doing the same. He was sitting with his back on the wall and his knees to his chest but his head was laying in his arms that were folded over on his knees. I could tell by the sounds of his crying. 

I sighed and we just sat there. Being close makes me feel better but him not being next to me or talking to me is killing me. But I know I deserve it. Rosalie was right. I didn't deserve him. He's wonderful in every-way while i'm just not. I couldn't stand it any longer and I broke the silence.

"You know I hate to say it but your mom was right." I heard him move but still he said nothing. "She told me I didn't deserve you and that I was an a*shole. I don't deserve you. You're everything I wish I could be. You're smart, funny, attractive, athletic, and you even take care of everyone regardless of how they treat you. It's kinda silly really now that I think about it but I'm pretty sure I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. I know they say that love at first sight is a bunch of bull but I really think it happened with me. Even if we weren't mates I would still want to be with you, you're that amazing. I know I messed up. I was scared. I didn't know what to think when you told me that you were carrying my pups. I didn't think it was possible. I can see you being a wonderful parent. I'm sorry I ran out like I did. I can understand if you don't want to talk to me or be with me after that. I really do love you. There isn't a person alive that I love more. The only other ones I will every possibly love as much as you will be our pups. I just hope that even if you don't want me you'll still let me see them."

I was holding back tears. He didn't move or say anything. His tears stopped as mine started. I stood up ready to leave. I could tell I wasn't wanted. 

"I'll go. I can tell you don't want me here right now. If you need me you have my number and I'll be over as fast as I can." 

I started to walk towards the door when the bathroom door slammed open and Matt ran up to me putting his arms around my waist and his head on my back. I stopped where I was shocked that he did this.

"Don't go." Was all he said as he stood there wrapped around me. I sighed and kept my tears from falling. I turned around so he was hugging me the right way and wrapped my arms around him as well. We stood there hugging for a while. I didn't mind at all. I removed my arms from around him and let my hands go to his face. I lifted his face up to look at me. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and he had snot running down his face. He looked like a small child but I thought he was cuter than ever. 

"I meant every word." He sniffled.

"I know." He smiled up at me. I went to kiss him but he pulled back. I gave him a worried look before he answered. "I have snot and tears all over my face. I don't want you to kiss me while i'm covered in snot that's just gross."

"Baby, I don't gave a damn." I pulled him to me and kissed him like it was the first and last time I would ever be able to.