chapter two: (added too)

Picture of Jenna.....

Mathew's P.O.V.

It was after school and Jenna decided that she needed to come over to my house. I didn't want to tell her no but I really didn't want to say yes either. Mom picked us up at the front of the school a the time she said she would. But to my misfortune we had to give Eric a ride home as well. Apparently he lives on the other side of town. I really hoped I wouldn't have to see him again but it didn't work out that way. The teacher made us partners for a project that's due in a few weeks. And since we are living so far apart she decided to call his mom and get her permission to let him live with us until we got the project done. mom wants us to get the project done early. Meaning I have to spend time with him.

"Mathew, are you listening to me?"

"I'm sorry what did you say mom?"

"I want you to finish the project for school with Eric by the end of the week. He will spend the night in your room with you until its finished. I expect you to keep your door open at all times and not do anything you aren't supposed to. Now Eric, even though Mathew is small doesn't mean you can try and be mean to him. If I hear you have done anything to him I will not think twice about talking to your father."

"Yes, ma'am." Eric smirked while looking at me. I really don't see why she made me sit in the back with him and let Jenna sit in the front with her. Mom is so mean to me! This will be the end of me! Why she doesn't give me my own car is beside me. I'm almost eighteen and I really don't want to be in the same car as her and Eric right now!

"Love, don't look so disappointed that you have to spend time with me." Eric whispered in my ear. His breath on my ear sent shivers down my spine. Uh, having him so close and call me love is making me turn into a girl! And slightly turning me on. What the heck is happening. 

"Eric, your to close!" I said pushing him away and covering my ear. Jenna just looked at me from the front seat and started to wiggle her eye brows. I stuck my tongue out at her and it only made her laugh.  We dropped Jenna off at her house since mom didn't want her to come over today because of our project Eric and I have to do.

Once home I got out of the car and ran into the house into my room. I jumped onto my bed and just laid there. I heard mom down stairs yelling at me to stop being rude and to come out of my room but I can't not with him here. I heard a knock on the door and knew who it was, Eric. I could smell him from here. Dam you super sense of smell, I have a really good noise but right know I wish I didn't. Just smelling his cologne from the other side of the door is making me horny. Why does he have to smell so good?! Uh, what is happening to me?!!!

"Love, you really shouldn't do that, locking your self in your room won't do anything except make me upset." uh, if I wasn't aroused before I surely am now. Just his voice mixed with his scent is going to drive me crazy. Wait, what? Why is this happening? this hasn't ever happened before. And I've had a crush on plenty f hot guys but this is ridiculous.

"I haven't locked my self anywhere besides what makes you think I'm aroused? I have nothing to be aroused about. Oh, and another thing stop calling me love. Its weird."

Eric opened the door and closed it behind him. I could feel his eyes on me. It was a good idea to lay on my stomach.

"I never said anything about being aroused, love. Oh, your mom said she had to go pick up the twins and stop at the store. She wont be home for a few hours." WHAT! I'M ALONE WITH ERIC FOR THE NEXT TWO HOURS! I don't think I'll be able to handle that. 

"Sounds fun, anyway do you want to start the project or not? I want to get this stupid thing done and over with."

"Love, why won't you look at me? Are you trying to hid something from me?" I didn't notice he walked over to my bed and he was now hovering over me. I was still laying on my stomach. One of his hands went to my hips and pulled them toward him causing me to gasp. My ass was now on his no no square and he was pushed against me. "Love, you have no need to be shy. I, my self am aroused just by our voice and scent." he started to rub himself against me.

"Uhh....ahh...hm..." I couldn't seem to stop moans from slipping my lips. Having him rub against me turned me on even more then I was before. I wasn't just horny I was in full blown boner mode. I didn't know what to do.

Eric stopped moving and started to move from my bed. I was thankful. But I wasn't so lucky. Eric flipped me over onto my back and grabbed both of my legs, spreading them apart. He sat in between my legs. I had my hands over my face from the embarrassment. He grabbed my hands and pulled them over my head holding them down with one hand. He leaned down and started to kiss me. I don't know how much more I can take. My pants have become really tight, so tight in fact it was almost painful. He broke the kiss. 

"Love, you shouldn't moan like that. I won't be able to hold my self back." He whispered in my ear. A chill went down my spine. He started to kiss me on my neck. His hand loosened on my hands enough for me to get my hands away. I ran my hand through his hair before pulling it. He let out a light moan. 

"MATTIE, I HOME!" Sh*t! They came back earlier then thought, not like I wanted anything to happen to begin with. My hand was still in his hair. Eric just to look at me. He smirked at me before letting his hand start to travel.

"Eric, stop, what are you..AH!" he was full aware my mini me was excited and he wanted to play with mini me. I let go of his hair and grabbed his shirt. He kept rubbing mini me through my pants. He started to kiss my neck again. I was in my own little world and didn't notice that he pulled mini me from my pants. The feeling of his hand on my skin sent electric shock waves through my body, making me grasp. He moaned in my ear. 

He growled then sat up. His eyes were no longer blue but gold. HE'S A WOLF! SH*T! He pinned my hands above my head again causing me to grasp again. He growled in approval. He was eyeing my whole body. His free hand pushed my shirt up reveling my chest. He started to kiss down my chest until he was about to hit my mini me. He stopped and looked at me with a smirk. Oh, no. He's not thinking about doing what I think he is, is he? Before I could stop him he let go of my hands and put his hand on mini me again. 

"Eric." I was trying to get him to stop but his name came out in more of a moan. Which only encouraged him. He put mini me in his mouth and started to blow me. "AH! FU*K!" 

I grabbed onto his hair trying to get him to stop or go faster, I really can't think straight anymore. He kept going until I couldn't take it any more and came. I was trying to get my breathe steady again. My hands fell from his hair to the bed. Someone knocked on the door making my eyes pop open and go straight to the door.

"Mattie, mama say it time for dinner. We having cheesy noodles! I eat it all if you no hurry." Angel said from the other side of the door. I heard her foot steps fade as she ran down the hall and stairs.

I sighed and looked up at Eric who was still hovering over me sitting between my legs. He started to smirk again. Uh this boy keeps a smirk on his face.

"Mattie, I think its time for us to clean up and head to dinner." he looked down at his hand that was now covered in.. uh..stuff. Wait, he had me in his mouth meaning he swallowed, meaning that was his. 

"Don't call me that. Only my sister gets away with calling me that, my brother doesn't even call me that. Wait... did you really swallow that?! That's sick!"

"Fine, I'll just call you love instead. Come on love. We should go down before Rosalie decides to come up here and sees us being a pair of bad boys." he laughed and got off the bed heading for my bathroom in my room, completely ignoring my question of why he did what he did. After a few minutes he came out of the bathroom. He smiled at me then opened the door to leave. I ran into my bathroom and straightened my clothes up making sure that I didn't look like I just did something really bad. This will be harder then I thought.