1.Are you kidnapping me?

A boy between his mid twenties was driving his black Audi in a very high speed and was wearing a black suit with black goggles.

His jaw line was sharply perfect, lips were plump and light pink and what was the most unique in his face was his two hazel pools which was making him a complete Greek God.

But what needs to make this Greek God more charming is a smile which he will never show.

He was alone in the car but still the atmosphere of the car was intense. His jaw was clenched in frustration and his anger was on its rage.

Suddenly his phone started ringing and he clicked the bluetooth earpod and started yelling.

Boy- did you find her?

His manager flinched by his voice and answered in a nervous voice.

Mana- Sir we are trying...

Boy- how the hell can she betray me ? How dare she to ran away from the marriage?

Mana- sir we are trying our best..

Boy- I don't want excuses... I want results

Mana- okay sir...

And then the call got over and the boy increased the speed even more.

The boy banged his hand on the steering wheel in frustration and groaned.

Boy- damm it... If I will find her then she gonna regret for escaping from the marriage. She will face the worst side of mine (gritting his teeth)

He was so busy in all this that he didn't noticed that someone suddenly came infront of his car.

He quickly put the break and the car stopped with a pressure. The person got scared and covered his/her face by his/her arms and bent down in fear.

While the boy swung forward the steering wheel but saved his head from getting hurt by using his reflexes.

Few cars which were continuously following the boy's car from a little distance also stopped.

Few men who were wearing black uniform and were holding guns came towards the boys car quickly.

The boy was already angry like hell and this incident added oil in the fire of his anger. He opened the door of his car with a thud and came out.

He came out casually but it was not looking less than any scene of a movie.

Boy- if you people wanna die then go somewhere else.. don't come infront of my car. And now as you already wanna die and I don't leave people who mess up with me... so get ready to experience the hell

The boy came towards the person while yelling all these words but when he saw the person, he got shocked.

Till that time his bodyguards also reached near him and quickly stand around that place.

BG1- sir are you okay ?

Boy- yeeh I am fine..

The boy went near that person and the person also stands up quickly. The person was a girl who was in a complete bridal outfit.

The boy was about to say something when the girl's eyes fell on a direction and she quickly hide behind the boy's car.

A black scorpio in which few men were sitting stopped in front of that boy and his guards. The window slided down and a man in his late forties spoke

Man- have you seen any girl around here who is wearing bridal clothes ?

The boy eyed towards the girl who was pleading from the boy through her looks to say no.