31.Girlfriend

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻*Imagine him wearing a overcoat from above*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid's outfit 👆🏻
*Imagine him wearing a overcoat from above*

Pov continues
Sid's body stiffened and her breath hitched. Her left hand was on his shoulder and her right hand was on his chest.

I can feel his soft rythemic heartbeats under my palm. Wow!

Like before, she was again lost in his heartbeats. Her face was just few inches apart from him and was bend down. He slowly lowered his eyes and got a glimpse of her face which was hidden behind her silky hairs.

For an unknown reason, his eyes denied to move somewhere else and was stucked on the girl who was on his lap.

His body shivered on the realisation. His hands which were on her bare waist trembled which brought her back to reality. From the soft sensation, fire ran inside her.

Collecting lots of courage, she slowly lifted her eyelids. Their gazes collided and she gasped. The situation was completely new for them as both of them have never been so close to their opposite gender.

They were still lost in each other's eyes when suddenly a female voice came from another side What the hell is happening over here ?

Avu literally jumped from her place because of that voice and again lost her balance.

Sid quickly used his reflexes and pulled her back through his arm which was already wrapped around her soft waist. She again gasped as this force led to increase the proximity between their faces.

He don't even realised when his hand went on the her bare thighs to balance her. A chill spine ran through her body when again she felt his touch on her bare skin.

Her lips slightly trembled when she found his lips so closer to hers. But before they could fell back in the another invisible world, that voice again buzzed Speak Up, Siddharth.

Both SidNeet's eyes twitched in the direction of that voice and they found a beautiful girl standing there.

When we turned around, I found a beautiful girl who have black eyes and short shoulder length silky brown hairs, standing there. Her attire was beautiful and she had classy vibe.

Hone Laga Tumse Pyaar ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें