16.Scoundrel

Sid was startled by her action while Avu dugged her head in his upper chest wrapping her arms around him.

His body shivered under her touch, he can feel the warmth of her soft hands which was wrapped around his torso from above his thin white shirt.

Sid came out from this shock when he heard her muttering 'pain in ass' while gritting her teeth.

Sid- what ?

Confusion dripped from his tone but his expressions were same as before. Avu lifted her face up to look up at Sid and spoke up

Avu- look behind you

Sid asked 'what's there ?' from his eyes and she huffed before answering.

Avu- there is standing a sweet tongued scoundrel (making a disgusted face)....

Sid tried to look back to see the person but he wasn't able to because of Avu was trying to hide herself by hugging him tightly.

She hugged him more tighter and at that very moment she didn't cared for anything else not even the closeness between their bodies

Avu- Ohh God please don't let that bastard see me... please... please... please god please..

Sid rolled his eyes as she was now overreacting. Lifting his hands up, he wrapped it around her soft body and turned around with a sudden force.

Avu was dumbstruck by his both moves... first he hugged her back and as soon he did that an unknown shiver ran inside her body when she felt his arms on her back.

Current passed through her body as she was feeling like his hands weren't above her tshirt which was actually his tshirt... she was feeling like his hands are on her bare back.

And second one that he turned around and she may get caught.

Avu- Mr. Wild Cat (whispered)

Sid- shhh

Sid shushed her and used his one hand to cover her face by showing like he had cupped her face.

There he saw a boy who was still in his mid twenties talking on phone from one hand and was handling few shopping bags from the other one.

The boy glanced at Sid but didn't found anything suspicious because Sid's expressions haven't changed but Avu have started panicking.

Sid rubbed her back gently and she started calming down. Sid was trying to remember where have he seen that boy.

Sid pov
Huhh! Finally I remember where have I seen this boy. Yes.. in the wallpaper of that man's phone who had asked about her that day .

While Sid was busy examining that man and Avu was lost in the sound of his melodious heart beats. She can clearly feel and hear his heart beats.

Sid's continuous gaze made that man feel awkward and he turned his face in other directions too but soon turned back and found Sid with the same straight face.

The boy huffed but he felt like the girl who is hugging Sid isn't unknown for him but he came out of his trance when soon a girl came towards him wrapping her arms around his hand.

Girl- baby let's go

Boy- yaa let's go

Glancing last time at Sid and the girl who was hugging him tightly the boy left from there in his white Maruti Suzuki.

After confirming that they are out from there Sid unwrapped his arms from Avu

Sid- they are gone

Avu who was completely drown in the hig came out to her senses and quickly took few steps back.