5.Married to a Strange Man

But before she could fall, Sid balanced her and again started completing the feras. Avu was continuously punching him and kicking in the air while using special words.

Avu- You asshole put me down. You jerk, I will smash you family gem that you will not be able to proceed your generation.

Sid was just ignoring her while the priest's eyes was literally ready to come out due to shock by her words.

He was continuously chanting Ram.. Ram.. Ram in his mind praying for Avu.

Priest pov
Hey bhagwan! Is bacchi ko maaf kar dena. Abhi masoom hai ye.. samajhdaar nahi hui poori tarah se. Baccha samajh kar iske kahe sare apshabdo ko bhool jana.
(O Lord! Forgive this girl. She is innocent now.. has not become completely sensible.  Thinking of her as a child, forget all her mistakes.)

Avu- leave me... leave me

She was continuously yelling and struggling to get herself out from Sid's hold but it was being impossible for her.

Priest- Mr.Nigam ab unki baari..
(Mr. Nigam now it's her turn..)

Sid- she is in my arms which means we are moving equally so the feras will be completed like this only

Priest- ohk..  (nervously)

Avu- you fucking piece of shit... leave me.. put me down

Sid- doesn't your throat hurt ? You yell so much. I wonder how you haven't been dumb till now ?  (rolling his eyes)

Avu- my throat have received special features from God so you don't need to be jealous okay    (she too rolled her eyes)

Sid was just trying to engross her in his talks so that he can easily complete the feras.

And soon the priest announced

Priest- phere ab poore ho chuke hain. Ab var ko vadhu ke maang mein sindoor bharna hai.
(the feras have been completed now. Now the bridegroom have to add vermilion in the hair partition of the bride.)

Avu- What the fuck! Wait a minute when did that happen ?   (yelled in amusement)

Sid pov
How much she yells ? I just wish that in one year my ears should not be deaf by her stupid screams.

Priest- kya beta ?     (confused)
(what dear ?)   

Avu- when did those fucking feras got completed ?

Priest- jab tum apshabd kahne me vyast thi beta
(when you were busy in cursing daughter)

Avu- come on Pandit Ji stop calling me daughter. You don't even helped me from escaping from this marriage and now being like daughter saughter haan  

She said saracasticly mocking the Priest's tone and the Priest's face palmed by her reply.

Sid- We don't have time so give me that sindoor (vermilion)

Priest- haa bas ek second Mr.Nigam
(yaa just a second Mr. Nigam)

The the priest took the plate on which a beautiful small box of vermilion and a beautiful mangalsutra(nupital chain) was kept.

Avu- No...No..don't you dare okay.. don't you even dare

Sid- it's too late to think about all this.. we don't have time