11.Return Gift

Ting Tong... the door bell of a huge mansion ringed and indicated that someone is on the door.

The person who was sitting on a black stylish single comfort chair looked at the another person who was standing beside him.

Pers- who has come so early morning

He said while glancing at his wrist watch.

Per- I don't know...

While a servant went and opened the door, a man in black uniform and a perfect build body entered inside.

That person and the another person looked at the black dressesd man who was having a small well plane white box which was decorated with a red ribbon in his hand.

That person smirked evily.

Pers- so my not so dearest brother's guard is here to hand me his return gift. Give me that box and let me see what my brother.... India's youngest billionaire has send for me

The guard silently handed that gift box to that person.

While the another person whispered in that person's ears.

Per- sir what if it is dangerous...

Pers- I know he is a coward dog who just knows to bark but don't have the guts to bite... so chill

That person whispered back not having the guts to provoke the loyal guard of his brother.

That another person nodded his head still not convinced. That person quickly untied the red ribbon and removed the lid of that box.

And boom he received a tight punch right on his face as that box was attached with a spring punch.

Pers- Ahhh! What the fuck!

He groaned in pain while the another person was having a look 'I warned you before'.

While that body guard chuckled internally after seeing the red mark in the person's cheek.

That person touched the spot where he received the punch and it was really paining.