6.Legacy

New cover👆

Gupt- So Mr. Nigam...

But before he could proceed with his words Sid's phone started ringing.

Sid- wait

Politeness was nowhere in his tone and on one even expected it.

Sid took out his phone the caller's id filled his eyes with anger. His all time straight face experienced some changes when he scrunched his eyebrows in disgust.

But he picked up the call even when he was wishing to beat that person's asses by pulling that person out from the mobile phone.

Sid- speak... (rudely)

Pers- ohh hello brother! The Great Siddharth Nigam.... the youngest billionaire business man of India... ups my mistake

Then that person chuckled creepily while Sid was just wishing to break that person's jaw by his single punch.

Pers- I mean the ex youngest billionaire business man of India... as I know that you have lost everything now (chuckled evily)

Sid was just listening to that person's stupid talks while controlling his rage.

Pers- now your condition have become like a road sider... from the top you directly fell into the mud (laughing)

Sid- ohh brother when will you stop seeing stupid childish dreams... grow up a little.

The person got silent after listening to the tone of attitude in Sid's voice.

Sid- defeating The Siddharth Nigam is not so easy and specially not for kids like you. For making me fall on the ground.. the person needs to have high level which surely you don't have

Suddenly Sid heard breaking sound of some glass from the phone and a eyes glistened in victory.

Pers- I am not a kid. And when you didn't get married then how the hell will you be on the same position ? (smirked)

Sid- I guess you should congrats your brother for his marriage, won't you ?

Sid was standing with a calm face while that person's smirk faded giving him huge shock. Riyaz was giggling from inside after seeing Sid's face.

Riy pov
I can clearly imagine the facial expressions of that dumb head. This time he must be looking no less than a joker... aahh I missed to see his stupid reaction on Mr. Nigam's victory

Pers- how did that happened ?

Sid- you know fate can't play with The Siddharth Nigam as I am the one who plays with it

He said these lines with full attitude like a king and hanged up the call as he don't have time to waste on that stupid person.

Whereas that person threw the phone in frustration.

Pers- Siddharth Nigam I will show you your right place soon... don't be so happy as this disaster is still not over (smirking evily)

Sid came back and sat on his place without saying any single word nor he signalled about anything but still Riyaz understood everything and quickly said

Riy- Mr. Gupta you can continue now

Gupt- okay so Mr. Nigam as you know that we need your wife's signature on these documents