54.Shower of Affection

So how's the new cover

Please showere lots of comments on the chapter as it really motivates me to write.

And pressing a single star button won't give you any harm, so please VOTE

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

It had been ten days since he had unintentionally been rude to her in the office. Nothing much happened during these ten days. She felt him being unusually distant from her even when he pretended everything like it's normal of him. He kept his nose mostly stucked with his work and meetings.

She had been awfully upset feeling that he is willingly ignoring her. Whereas Sid was internally fighting against the havoc of his brain and his heart. If these ten were tough and frustrating for her then it was no less for him. They both were embrangled in their own part of chaos.

And their this situation had given a smooth opportunity to Nishant to implement his plan. The whole time, either it be directly or indirectly, he kept on trying to instigate Avu's mind against Sid.

It would be a lie to say that it didn't affected Avu. It did. And Sid's behaviour gave a main reason to her to think about all this. Nishant was trying his best to manipulate her by his sugar-coated words and no matter how much Avu tries, her curious brain as usual starts functioning on wrong times.

The Moon has already made its presence felt in the dark sky that was devoid of any stars. Even after being so beautiful and charming, the moon looked completely monotonous in solitude. The condition was same for Sid and Avu. They were feeling the same void within themselves as the moon.

Vibha, Sid and Avu were seated on the dinning table having their dinner in silence. Correction, awkward silence. The workers could also sense the discey air enveloping the ambience of the dinning hall.

Avu was stealing secret glances of him from the corner of her eyes while eating her food, and if been precise she was just playing with her food. Even Sid ate very less than his usual appetite. And ofcourse her stealing glances of him, didn't go overlooked by his sharp eyes.

Vibha was very worried for her kids seeing their this kind of behaviour. Afterall everyone could sense that something has happened between these two.

As soon the half-hearted dinner got over, Sid quickly stood up from his seat. Vibha's head got carved with a line of frown on her forehead whereas Avu kept her head focused on her plate.

Vibh- Ashu, you need a break. You are overworking a lot and even stressing yourself a lot nowadays. This isn't good for your health, beta.

Vibha voiced out in her concerned motherly tone and kept her hand over his bicep. He instantly calmed on his mothers soothing gesture as Vibha gently caressed his arms.