Epilogue

Heyo lovelies

Heyo lovelies.. please give a chance to my new book "The Boy She Called Her Nightmare"... You can find it on profile

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A few years later
Crossing her arm she sat beside him with a thump and rolled her eyes. He have royally been ignoring her, prioritising the email he was reading.

Avu- agar aap yahan pura din kaam karne wale ho then I'm going alone. I'm paying because it is supposed to be a vacation not a business trip.
(if you are going to work here all day then I'm going alone. I'm paying because it is supposed to be a vacation not a business trip.)

Huffing out a breath she walked to the dressing table, her freshly showered fragrance trailing along with her. Picking up the comb she started to untangle her drenched locks and then put on her makeup. All while she intentionally kept dropping things and putting them back with thump to disturb him.

Sid- what's with the grumpy kiddo ?

Holding on to her shoulder he stared at her through the mirror.

Avu- you are a spoilsport. I can't resist Coorg and Coorg shouldn't resist me either.

Flipping her hair she finished applying her lipstick and he hummed agreeing with her without any second thought. Crouching his neck he brushed his lips featherly on her jaw line.

Sid- my irresistible wife, afterall.

Grinning from ear to ear showing her teeth she held his hand wrapping it around herself and leaned into his chest.

Avu- my irresistible husband who have learned a few good tricks in all these years to be little more than robotic-ally romantic.

Playfulness flickered in her eyes as she comprehends the look on his face that-kind-of-thing-does-even-exist?.

Avu- I'm all set to go and explore. You need to doll up fast.

She tried to bite back the lopsided smile that was emerging on her lips but couldn't actually do that. The expressions on his face turned deadpanned which vented out a laugh from her. Seeing his expression still the same she raised her arms in surrender although continued giggling.

Sid- the jeans you want me to wear is too itchy.

Spinning her body she held his cheeks pulling them the other moment as a fake sympathetic look took over her face.

Avu- we are on vacation so no way I'm letting you wear those scary tux of yours.

Sid- they are not scary.

Her nose scrunched up in distaste when he cocked his eyebrows a cue demanding for good explanation.

Avu- fine. I don't want those women out there to ogle at you again when you look all breathtaking.