62.You are the missing half of my life

Those chocolate brown eyes that was filled with hopelessness, stared back at the hopeless dark sky with a blank face. Like the empty hazy sky she appeared calm and composed but behind the facade billions of emotions were swirling.

Avu- you're so angry that you didn't even come to see me ?

A sigh escaped out her lips, the words were veiling the depth of hollowness that resides in a corner of her heart. A corner that she kept hidden from everyone's eyes.

She have lost the track of time for how long she stood under the duvet of darkness of the sky. The railing of the terrace felt so frigid under her clutch yet she cared less.

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

"You will fall sick." the chilly gust of wind came blowing her long hairs aside grazing her soft skin amok. However it was the depth of his hoarse voice that made her shiver.

Her breath hitched when she twitched her head to confirm if it was actually his voice and actually he was there, standing close to her. Closer than usual.

Sid- happy birthday

Her lips quivered when he broke the moment of silence between them and slowly the realisation of his words alarmed in her brain. With eyes wide like saucers she stared at him with face morphed with uneasiness.

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

A little later she averted her gaze away from him, not having a reply to give. Like normal she should thank him. But for what would she thank him ? For the despondency she have been carrying since years or for the pain she was feeling being in his love.

Avu- I don't celebr...

Sid- I know you don't celebrate your birthday

He chimed in, his posture was composed as always. While her eyes fixed on his face.

He clearly remembers when she told him about her not celebrating her birthday. That's why during afternoon he came back in the mansion to simply wish her. But before he could meet her she was gone. And he was still engrossed with handling the things related to court trials so had to return to office.