57.The Traumatic Feeling

She was having a hard time to stiffle her yawn. Her eyelids were droopping heavy and being seated in a meeting where she have to say nothing wasn't helping at all. Last night when he pulled her in his arms, sleep was long gone from her eyes and for hours she just stared at him being stuck between volatile thoughts.

Finally when they stood up to bid farewell, she couldn't express how happily she danced in her mind. They exchanged handshakes and Ben very discreetly threw a sharp glance at Freya for not making outspoken comment anymore. Avu shot one last glare in Freya's direction before Freya left the cabin trailing behind Ben.

When Sid shifted his attention to her he found her already soundly asleep on the couch where they were discussing a few minutes back. Though he wasn't surprised at all as he was well aware how heavy sleeper she is. Shooking his head he carefully placed the coat he was wearing over her, covering her with it. His eyes hovering over her for few good decades of second.

Switching back to his professional demeanor he got seated on his desk. He has a long list of documents to check, e-mails to go through and few meetings to attend. The company was now working to expand its work in several new countries and that have kept the schedule tight for almost everyone. And like every time, he wanted to bestow all his sweat and efforts to make it successful.

Avu yawned, stretching her arms she sat up massaging her limbs which now felt numb due to sleeping in a weird position. An instant smile stretched on her lips as she found his coat over her. She happily pulled it closer hugging it to her chest, inhaling his scent through it briefly.

Avu- the addictive cologne of Mr. Good smelling wild cat

There was no doubt that even the small gesture from him steals away another part of her admiration, resulting to deepen the profundity of her feelings.

The cabin door peered open around forty or forty-five minutes later that drew her attention. Next second their eyes were attached together. He very charily noticed that now she was wearing his coat instead of the one she was wearing in the morning.

And he never thought that just a small thing could whelm his chest with warmth.

Sid pov
This girl is really making me meet from the sides that I never thought resides in me.

Her eyes were sparkling and a full blown smile was dancing on her lips and he could very easily sense that how happy and excited she is. He just didn't know the reason for her wonderful mood.

Riy- you seem to be very happy. Any reason in specific ?

Riyaz couldn't help but ask. His curiosity got the best of him that he had to interrupt the silent visible moment between his boss and his missus. Though he did good too because before they could realise that someone have caught them and they got awkward it is better to divert the situation.

Avu- yes, it is. The National Board had conducted a developmental examination and from our university four students have qualified it with top ranks. And I'm the third among them.

She beamed telling them the required information in short. Her happiness knew no bounds. Last time she couldn't make it to the required list and that upset her. From that time she pledged that she would try her best to qualify this time.

Riy- wow that's so amazing. Congratulations to you.

He grinned and she nodded her head mouthing an astir 'thankyou', her smile never wavered from her lips.

Avu- you know it is very beneficial. You can easily apply for job even if your studies have not completed. They will help you with required training and skills. It helps to catch wonderful opportunities too.

Hone Laga Tumse Pyaar ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें