47.He knew about it

HAPPY ONE YEAR of HLTP guys, that was best gift they gave us previous year🥺✨

And even today this book have completed it's one year, so I would like to thank you all for supporting and showering your love♥️🤧♥️
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The aroma of alcohol was lingering in the surrounding with throbbing popping music. People were dancing crazily to free up their minds, couples were lingering to each other whereas depressed people were filling themselves with liquor. In short most of the people were busy in boozing and grooving.

This was one of the most expensive and lavish club of the city and many famous celebrities and well known faces were usually get spotted there. It's the reason media mostly keep their leg over there.

Affording it's expense was far way away from the hand of Avu or Bhavesh, but they got in with the help of an old mate of Bhavesh, Preet, who do a part time job there.

Usually when they used to sneak in the club, they would have danced their asses off, doing very weird steps. They even used groove their legs on the steps which they used to do in their childhood.

But today they didn't got their feet on dance floor because her leg could be hurt in the crowd. Bhavesh slapped himself for forgetting about it and getting into her trap. So they simply sat on the bar stool, sipping to their favorites no alcohol vodka and not to forget, bitching about others, as decided.

Avu- Bhavesh babyyyyy

She sang in high pitched voice, trying to sound drunk and Bhavesh laughed mockingly on it.

Bhav- wow! The worst acting ever.

He tch'ed shooking his head camulatively and she gave him a offended look.

Avu- huhh! At least I'm trying.

She rolled her eyes while deriding and he huffed, clapping for her dramatically.

Bhav- okay Neet, keep your ass over here, we need to head back so I'm going to inform Preet.

He stated and stuffed his phone back in his pocket and she squinted her eyes.

Avu- excuse me, mai koi bacchi nahin hoon ki tum mujhe order de rahe ho, na hi tum mere nakchade Hitler Boss ho, so stopp bossing around me.
(excuse me, I'm not a kid that you are ordering me nor you are my finicky Hitler Boss, so stopp bossing around me.)

She exclaimed irritatingly and Bhavesh stared at her skeptically, not understanding what was she blabbering.

Bhav- calm down madam, I won't order you. So, please be here and don't go anywhere so that I've to search for you.

He requested, dramatically bowing simultaneously and she coaked her eyebrows, waving her hands, motioning him to go.

Meanwhile, in the same club, in the VIP lounge, Sid's meeting with the foreign clients was going on swift. Sid was sitting on the single couch, with his one leg crossed over the other, looking like a king. His face was inwrought with no emotion but it was looking calm as always.

His full attention was focused on the explanation of the employee of that foreign company. He paid no heed to the whomever girl which was along with the boss, and was trying her best to drag his attention.

Though from inside, he wanted this meeting to end as soon as possible. He failed to understand that why most of the foreign companies, with whomua he have ever worked, have mostly fixed meetings in clubs.