36.Unique

The week passed little more faster for Avu as she has been busy the whole week.

Avu pov
Mr. Nigam have gone to consult the doctor and I am sitting in the car. Maybe this is last day of me in his office as him.

It sounds funny. Lol!

Well I think that the doctor will now give him green chit as the whole week I didn't let him pressurise his arms.

Come on, I should be praised for it.

The office work is really tiring and now I understand how much he works. Really hardworking. But as I was working on his place, he didn't took any extra work. He is sweet sometimes.

Though his words.. his words piss me and I've made a mental note not to praise him again.

Flashback
Aww Mr. Nigam, you are such a sweetheart squealed Avu and excitedly pulled Sid's cheeks which left him little aback.

Sid- are you a cannibal ?

Sid said plainly and Avu furrowed her brows in confusion.

Avu- what's that ?

She asked curiously.

Sid- humans who eat the flesh of another humans. So have you ever ate any human heart ?

Sid replied casually and Avu's jaw dropped till the floor.

Avu- what the fuck!

She interjected and Sid stared at her casually which Avu felt like 'it's not a big deal' look.

Avu- you ask me to be serious so it goes on you too.

She snorted while crossing her arms.

Sid- so how do you know hunan heart is sweet ?

He said seriously and gave her a 'I don't joke' look.

Avu opened her mouth to protest but shut it not finding proper words to argue with him.

Sid- so you don't know that means you don't have any theory for it.

Avu took deep breath to calm her raising anger, though his voice was calm but it was pissing her off.
Flashback Ends

Huhh! Seriously, I was just praising him. And what he did ? I wasn't flirting with him then also he pissed me.

And the cherry on top, he treats me means the twenty one year old girl like a seven year old kid.

Flashback
Avu came out of the walking closet while whistling and doing stunt with a towel. She was going towards the washroom when Sid's voice interrupted her.

Sid- kiddo, come here

Avu turned her head towards him and then went near him after receiving a 'Come here' look from him.

Sid- eat this

He said plainly, pointing his finger towards the side table of the bed. Avu looked at him in confusion and then tilted her head.

Avu- jaggery

She mumbled with confusion and as Sid was standing there he heard it.

Sid- yes, eating jaggery is healthy. So from today you will eat it the morning and then at nigh.

Sid said calmly yet his voice was little strict.

Avu- but I don't like it

Avu said poking her tongue out and made disgusted expressions.