64.Letting his wife deal with the runaway bride

Well, let's have a proper talk..
I have been giving slow updates and I'm sorry for that... But it's happening due to my schedule

And you people are continuously reading but giving so less response that I don't know what to do...
Until and unless I'll get to know about your feelings and then how am I suppose to improve myself...

Interactions are necessary and if you agree then help me to improve myself.. mark where I could have done better...

And you guys were talking about the main leads development in their emotional as well as their intimate relationship... Though I wanted to show it in this chapter but the word count reached so you might get that in next chapter...
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Avu's pov
I happily took the prasad which bhabhi (sister-in-law) gave to me. We once again bowed our head while joining our hands and stepped out of lord Shani's temple.

I feel relieved now that Nishant's case is still going on in pace, thanks to Mr. Nigam's connections for that. It's been more than a month since I met my brother and even though we are still very awkward, I am happy as long as I have my brother with me.

And how could I forget my bhabhi whom I got along with him. Though they aren't married yet but I've already considered her as my sister-in-law.

She is total desi tadka(traditional tempering) and it's fun to hangout with her. She is though very different from the other girls I've ever got along with but it's fun to explore new things with her.

Like we were supposed to meet on Wednesday but she said that since she does a regular vrat(fast) on every Thursday and that's why doesn't eat anything consisting of onion or garlic on Wednesdays, so we dropped the plan.

And another amusing thing which I got to know about her is that she wears specific colour of clothes on weekdays. She says that every day symbolizes a specific God and she wears their favourite colour. Upon asking that whether it's compulsory then she just laughed and shook her head.

I though guessed her to be a religious person but never knew it was so deep. First I thought she is very typical but then Sonia maa explained me that every person have their own ways to show their gratitude and love towards God. And it's okay until and unless it's not creating any discrimination or superstition.

So yehh I now happily hangout with Varsha bhabhi and enjoys to discover all this.

And did I tell you we're wearing black because it's Saturday ?

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

John dropped me at her house at morning itself. After lots of persuading the two bodyguards, whom Mr. Nigam sent with me, went back after I told them that I'll stay at her house for the whole day. Though they were not agreeing so I anyhow buttered Mr. Nigam who seemed too engrossed in something at that moment and that's why agreed quickly.