60.It becomes personal when you're involved

Avu- Mr. handsome, rude, good smelling, finicky, rabbit, wikipedia, wild cat, hot, hitler, robot Nigam

She panted and finished the sentence in a single breath poking his cheek simultaneously whereas he continued to stare at her with unfazed expression. He thought she was sleeping when he carried her back to the room but to his astonishment, she jumped sitting straight on the bed as soon he kept her there.

Avu- you're a magician

Hence he was still trying to figure out that whether to consider her previous statement as a praise or insult. So when she dropped another bomb on him he didn't get the chance to ask how since she herself resumed speaking in her slurry tone.

Avu- you appears out of nowhere with magic and saves me everytime. Actually you're my iron man. I love Iron Man, you know.

She stressed on her last sentence and then laughed out loud. Though he couldn't spot anything humorous in her rambles yet he did nothing to interrupt her as he knew she will stop gradually on her own. But he was very much appealed with the way she described him, the way he have succeeded to create an image of himself in her eyes.

She continued to jabber about random things in a slurry tone. All thanks to the duvet of the drugs, which Nishant spiked in her glass of water, that had her senses covered. And to not disappoint her Sid continued to nod his head and hum in between here and there while he made her drink the hot soup which Rita brought a minute back. He knew she was going to have a bad hangover the next morning so to make it much bearable he asked Rita to bring something for her to eat.

Avu- you know earlier I used to dream of my love, my ice-creams and chocolates.

She giggled as she told him that, which he have had witnessed on the very first morning with her.

Avu- but let me tell you a secret. Now I see your face in them and it tastes utterly heavenly.

She exclaimed in a muffled voice and the amusement in her tone was barefaced and she ends up giggling like previous times. Whereas he momentarily diverted his gaze from her, his eyebrows knit because he realised how vulgar her sentence sounds which she failed to notice because of her intoxicated state. But a part of him was calculating that whether she actually sees him in her dreams or is just rambling.

Avu- tell me do you also see me in your dreams ?

He was not ready for the sudden switch in her demeanour and was out of words on her unannounced question.

Avu- ofcourse you don't.

She sniffed and a tear slipped out of her eyes which got him taken aback and a sudden wave of panic surged into his veins. He was even more startled when she shifted closer to him in a way that she was almost on his lap and embraced his face in between her soft palms.

Avu- will you kiss me ?

She asked abruptly, her eyes gawking into his with so much passion that again generated the electric sparks inside his body. His gaze flickers to her slightly parted lips that looked so sensual but he was quick to compose himself.

Sid- you're not in your senses. Sleep.

He finally spoke breaking his part of silence and watches as her face morphs with disappointment and she hiccups.

Avu- you will leave me.

Sid- no I won't.

His reply came as quick as those words escaped her mouth and he very hastily pulled her more into his arms, caging her in his warmth.

Sid- no one is leaving anyone so you relax and sleep.

He cooed though his tone still had the glimpses of his usual curt tone, while he gently stroked her curls. His movements halts and body visibly stiffens when she murmured I love you near his neck before dozing off. And for the third time in the same night she left him in a dilemma because of her words.